Clay County

12pointer

Haven't been up in a couple of weeks had other obligations. Going to try to go up Friday and Saturday with my son to see if he can tag out on his last buck.He has a side business building wood stuff and had to get his Christmas orders out.

Mako22

BANNED
Haven't been up in a couple of weeks had other obligations. Going to try to go up Friday and Saturday with my son to see if he can tag out on his last buck.He has a side business building wood stuff and had to get his Christmas orders out.

Bucks are still moving on our place. Saw one yesterday crossing the main club road on the way in.

Monty4x4

I hunt in SW Terrell County (Hope you dont mind me posting here), but used to hunt in Calhoun so I still frequent your thread. I shot this guy (my biggest ever) the morning of 12/24, but the heatwave that followed pretty much shut everything down after. Can't complain though. He is a 9 point, drop tine is just shy of 6 inches, and spread is just shy of 20. Shot him 4 minutes after shooting a doe he must have been trailing. My first ever double harvest, and first ever drop tine.

Attachments

• IMG_0285.jpg
    IMG_0285.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 544
  • 60BE3EB9-6AA6-4B4E-B075-3BB61BECA3D0.jpg
    60BE3EB9-6AA6-4B4E-B075-3BB61BECA3D0.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 594

12pointer

We planted 25 plots with forage soybeans this past weekend at my club in Clay County should give them some extra protein.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
anybody been out there messin around in clay? I have not. may go this weekend

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
I have been going up about every other weekend to check cameras and mow the camp . Its been wet and like usual its an all you can eat buffet of gnats !

good to hear from you. put up some velvet pics fla-boy. I dont run cameras at my place

florida boy

they seem to be running way behind this year on antler growth . Most bucks only have 6 inches or less coming out of their heads so far .

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
the one year we did corn up a camera our bucks were loaded first week of july