Offshore Keaton Beach

trubluau

Well, I couldn't of been any happier to hear that the Feds extended the snapper season. I have caught more snapper this year than ever before only to throw them all back. Not anymore!! We loaded up Friday night and headed down and put the boat in the water. Woke up Saturday morning to a few storms so we took our time and headed to my first hole. This was the only hole needed. Had our limit of Snapper by 10 with 4 nice gags to boot. Back at the house by lunch. I love it!!

Attachments

• IMG_1583.jpg
    IMG_1583.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 476

mlbowfin

nicely done sir, it makes my day to see three young men grinning at a mess of fish they took part in more so than the mess of fish they are grinning at:cheers:

swamp hunter

That's a Pile of good eating right there..
Good Job !

Rhodes

Great catch and yes I also love to see those smiling faces on the kids. How far out do you have to go to get into snapper out of Keaton? We used to charter out of Steinhatchee and would fish out to about 30 miles and never caught a snapper....only grouper.

Georgiagator

what was the depth that yall were fishing the last time i went out had to go 35 miles out in 70 ft to catch red snapper have they moved in some?

Latest posts