What Is True?

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
I did find the word tough, but failed to find "truth" anywhere in that declaration.

Then my example was a perfect parody of what I find daily by a handful of posters in here.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
But to the point, I can find the word "truth" in the scriptures in several places. Perhaps Wonder Dog would have been a better example.

Oh so if it says "truth" in the writing and refers back to itself as a reference then...
I see
I see

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Oh fer geeze, now I don't know what to believe?

I seek refuge in ALLAH from satan the rejected.
In the Name of ALLAH, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

The fact is that ALLAH alone is the only TRUTH in the universe and everything else beside Him is falsehood.

23:90- We have given them the truth, while they are liars.

22:62- It is a fact that ALLAH is the Truth, while the setting up of any idols beside Him constitutes a falsehood, and that ALLAH is the Most High, the Supreme.

10:32- Such is ALLAH, your rightful Lord. What is there after the truth, except falsehood? How could you disregard all this?

10:33- This is what your Lord's decision does to those who choose to be wicked: They cannot believe.

10:82- ALLAH establishes the truth with His words (the Quran), despite the criminals.

17:81- Proclaim, "the truth has prevailed and falsehood has vanished; falsehood will inevitably vanish."

21:18 - 21:20- Instead, it is our plan to support the truth against falsehood, in order to defeat it. Woe to you for the utterances you utter. To Him belongs everyone in the Heavens and the Earth, and those at Him are never too arrogant to worship Him, nor do they ever waver. They glorify night and day without ever tiring.

His promises and prophecies, similarly, are the TRUTH. This scripture came in Arabic and ALLAH, Most Wise, included a mathematical component that has phenomenal, miraculous dimensions that are incomprehensible and unfathomable to the human mind. This aspect alone, besides the literal composition, should open up our eyes to the Glory, Greatness, Wisdom, and Omnipotence of the Creator.

It goes on and on..
Literally PROVES its holiness through math at the end
Check it out

http://www.godprovenas1.com/purpose/Allah_the_only_truth.html

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Between the sons of Abraham, Isaac and Ishmael two directions were taken. I suppose it would come down to; Do you want to follow the example of the son that was blessed by both Abraham and the Lord? or do you want to follow the examples of the one that rebuked both Abraham and the Lord?

Both claimed to follow God, but one was more scriptural than the other. ;)

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Between the sons of Abraham, Isaac and Ishmael two directions were taken. I suppose it would come down to; Do you want to follow the example of the son that was blessed by both Abraham and the Lord? or do you want to follow the examples of the one that rebuked both Abraham and the Lord?

Both claimed to follow God, but one was more scriptural than the other. ;)
No,No...it is about TRUTH! Right?? And where that truth comes from..

I choose neither because I am not a couple thousand year old middle easterner that believes in religious legend and folklore which was borrowed from earlier religious legend and folklore and massaged to fit.
And the 3647 and counting other reasons we have discussed in here just in the years I have been active

Israel

BANNED
I was interested to see whether a quote I read was truly attributable to the source claimed. I was more than a little surprised...

He disagreed with the traditional Jewish concept of free will.

“I am a determinist. As such, I do not believe in free will. The Jews believe in free will. They believe that man shapes his own life. I reject that doctrine philosophically. In that respect I am not a Jew… Practically, I am nevertheless, compelled to act as if freedom of the will existed. If I wish to live in a civilized community, I must act as if man is a responsible being.”

He never expressed any belief in a personal God, but he believed in the historical Jesus — not the popularized prophet such as appeared in a best-selling biography by Emil Ludwig.

“Ludwig’s Jesus,” Einstein replied, “is shallow. Jesus is too colossal for the pen of phrasemongers, however artful. No man can dispose of Christianity with a bon mot.”

“You accept the historical existence of Jesus?”

“Unquestionably. No one can read the Gospels without feeling the actual presence of Jesus. His personality pulsates in every word. No myth is filled with such life. How different, for instance, is the impression which we receive from an account of legendary heroes of antiquity like Theseus. Theseus and other heroes of his type lack the authentic vitality of Jesus.”

Einstein was no relativist on the subject of nationalism, which he saw grow violent and intolerant from his Berlin home.

“Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind.”

And a few more from an interview, Saturday Evening Post, Oct 26, 1929.

http://www.saturdayeveningpost.com/wp-content/uploads/satevepost/what_life_means_to_einstein.pdf

Last edited: