Scalloping 7/8 in Steinhatchee

CCROLAND

I took my daughters, a friend, and my father in law down to do some scalloping. We had a blast.

First time for all of them.

We didn't limit out on scallops but we did get our limit on fun and sunshine!!

I'm glad I took my Father in law because they do not like hold ups at the boat ramp!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3492.jpg
    IMG_3492.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 930
  • IMG_3508.jpg
    IMG_3508.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 927

MOTS

I read some about it recently, never tried it. Is each young lady allowed to have 2 gallons in shell? I think that's what I read. Nice haul.

CCROLAND

I read some about it recently, never tried it. Is each young lady allowed to have 2 gallons in shell? I think that's what I read. Nice haul.

You are allowed 2 gallons (in shells) per person or 10 gallons per vessel if you have over 5 people on board.

It's an awesome trip to do.

jeremyledford

Seems like I'd get in trouble with that 2 gallon rule. reminds me of going to the U-Pick strawberry fields when i was a kid. They would hand me a bucket and i'd stack them so high you'd put one in and 6 would fall off the top of the mound.

doomtrpr_z71

Seems like I'd get in trouble with that 2 gallon rule. reminds me of going to the U-Pick strawberry fields when i was a kid. They would hand me a bucket and i'd stack them so high you'd put one in and 6 would fall off the top of the mound.

You can clean them and use the meat limit instead to avoid that.

speedcop

you get 2 gal. for several people on board and if they dont help clean them you'll forget about wanting a pile of em

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
On the the to do list! Awesome job y'all!