2 bass for 1 cast!

Sterling

Been throwing a double fluke system otherwise known as a donkey set up this year. Finally had a school of spots come up and put the hammer on both. It was awesome to see the school fighting over both flukes. Not a lot of fish on Friday. But some schooling action and spybait action.
IMG_5848_zps5w3mbdcw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sterling

Fun. How do you rig it.
Two single swivels or one tripple ??

No, you have one swivel free to run up and down the main line with a leader/hook to it and the other swivel tied to the main line with a leader/hook on it. I have about a 12-15" leader on the free line and 18-22" on the main leader. Incredible action in the water. I'll try to post a pic after church.

61BelAir

Congratulations! I've thrown that a lot this year on water where bass prefer a fluke when nothing else is working....and have only caught one little bass on it. Amazing action as the 2 flukes seem to dance back and forth swimming along and crossing from side to side without a tangle. I can't figure out why it's not working better for me. I'm thinking of adding a weight just above the main line/fixed swivel to let it swim lower in the water column and hope that helps.

I did manage to catch 2 at one time last weekend on the "shakey-drop" rig. That was fun.

grey goose 01

No, you have one swivel free to run up and down the main line with a leader/hook to it and the other swivel tied to the main line with a leader/hook on it. I have about a 12-15" leader on the free line and 18-22" on the main leader. Incredible action in the water. I'll try to post a pic after church.

Wouldn't it work better with just a 3-way swivel and then 2 different length leaders off of that? And how do you keep the lines from getting tangled? I'm trying to picture in my head how your setup looks...

61BelAir

Wouldn't it work better with just a 3-way swivel and then 2 different length leaders off of that? And how do you keep the lines from getting tangled? I'm trying to picture in my head how your setup looks...

The top swivel being free on the main line lets a fish run freely if you hook one on that fluke. It actually keeps everything from tangling. There are some good youtube videos showing it being rigged up and fished. Now if I could just get some more bites on it......:pop: