Vortex Bino's

jharrell

I am looking for a good pair of bino's without completely breaking the bank for next year. I have been looking at the Vortex Bino's and am just curious if anyone on here could give me any feedback. Also if there is any other brand let me know.

bjorns4

I have a set of swarovski's and when I held my friends Vortex optics in the low light I could not tell the difference dispite nearly 700 in price difference. I think that he had the Vortex Diamond. we both have the 10X42.

stick_slinger

Vortex makes some great optics, i dont think you will be dissapointed.

CJ

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
I have a set of swarovski's and when I held my friends Vortex optics in the low light I could not tell the difference dispite nearly 700 in price difference. I think that he had the Vortex Diamond. we both have the 10X42.

My father in law also has a pair of Swarovskis. I have a pair of Vortex Razors. We sat on his porch and swapped back and forth and we honestly couldn't see the difference. Vortex makes great binoculars for a half the price.

boarman1

Vortex bino's all the way. They make some of the best optics and will save you money compaired to many other brands.

spwatz

Great bino's for the price and you cannot beat their lifetime VIP warranty which covers virtually everything and is fully transferable.

Tider79

I've heard very good things about Vortex binocs and scopes and after reading a lot of good reviews, I ordered a Vortex Diamondback scope. So far, I am very impressed. They also offer a transferable, lifetime warranty on their products. My next set of binocs will be Vortex.

harryrichdawg

I got my MOBU Leupold Wind River 10x42's at BPS last year for $199. Actually liked my Nikon ATB 8x42's that I sold better but wanted camo.

Hawken2222

I have a pair of Razors and they are awesome.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
TalonHD 10x42, great binocs. I tried VortexHD and the top end brands side by side and not enough difference for the bucks for me.

The inlaws are western hunters and are using Vortex.

Last edited:

Waxwing

You might consider Fujinon

This brand was recommended to me by a biologist/ornithologist with the US Forest Service when I was looking at pair of waterproof Nikons in the $500 range. I've had an 8x42 pair for 7 or 8 years and have looked through some nice equipment during that time, Swarovski etc, and these stand up well in comparison. I paid about $225 and the low light capability is very impressive.

I'm fully satisfied so I haven't been shopping, but I think a comparable Fujinon series these days is called Offroad.