2013 Obsession Knightmare Bow Review

mossyoakpro

I took my personal bow which was the new Knightmare to Chucks in Warner Robins knowing Johnny would put it thru the test and believe me Johnny cut me no slack he went for the juggler.Johnny pulled out his super tuned Insanity 57 lbs 6 inch brace 28 1/2 inch draw against my Knightmare pulling 4 lbs more but my brace was 3/8 longer and my draw length was a 1/2 inch shorter which evens the test up well Johnny shot the bows head to head the Insanity rated 355 IBO only shot 5 feet faster than my Knightmare which is rated at 350 IBO Johnny wouldnt it let me leave with the Knightmare. I think we hit it out of the park this year,if you get a chance all I can say is shoot one.

I flung an arrow with this bow @ Chucks on friday....very impressive to say the least.

hound dog

i want one. where will i be able to shoot one that is close to dalton.

pasinthrough

My Knightmare results

I slapped a sight and rest on, tied in a peep this past week and sighted in my new Knightmare. That took about 6 arrows and 15 minutes because I was running in and out of the rain showers. Once it was sighted in, I decided to shoot one group at 25 yds. So far, this bow is a shooter. Drawing 70#, holding just under 10#. The Ibo on my bow comes in at 345-346. The bow points very well too. I was shooting 4" groups at 25 yds with no sight or peep the very first day I shot it. I haven't shot it through paper but did walk back tune it yesterday out to 40 yds. I think this is another real winner for this year.

I'll be shooting a Sniper Lite and Lethal Force 2 soon. I want a bow to shoot turkeys with so if things shake out, it looks like a Sniper Lite will fill the bill.

Attachments

• IMG_0208.JPG
    IMG_0208.JPG
    264.7 KB · Views: 1,732