Lone Wolf Hand Climber

HarryO45

Mag dump Dirty Harry
I am looking for a lightweight way to climb. I do not want to use steps or ladders.

I was looking at Lone Wolf Hand Climbers. I was wondering if anyone has ever used TWO of them in conjunction - one on the feet and one under the butt with the strap) to climb?

I am an expert with Summit Vipers so I am very comfortable with a climber. I have never seen a Lone Wolf, but the look very nice.

Experience or other ideas?

satchmo

I've got several Lone wolf climbers. They are very sturdy. I use the sit and climb only because I had a surgery that limits my range of motion. If it were not for that I'd only use the hand climber. Extremely sturdy and quiet stands. The belts are loaded with steel cables and are rock solid with no stretch ( no give at all) when you are settling in.

bowhunterdavid

I have used one for years, best climbing stand out there IMO. Folds down flat, climbs very quiet, easy to set up, you don't feel like you are caring a wheel barrel on your back like some stands. They are expensive but worth it to me.

I bought one a few months back (used) at amazon and saved 150 bucks off the new. It is the hand climber. It is easy to use and I love that it folds flat for transport. I'm looking forward to hunting with it in the Fall.

Hunter922

I have a few Summits and like them but Lone Wolfs are the bomb. I have a sit and climb and the hand climber. You can sell those Summits on Archery Talk...:D

HarryO45

Mag dump Dirty Harry
I was wondering if anyone has ever used TWO of them in conjunction - one on the feet and one under the butt with the strap) to climb?

OP here,

Thanks for all the comments so far, I realize that Lone Wolf is a great product. I am really interested on comments about my original question:

If anyone uses a dual (two) hand climbers to climb?