It is Pretty Incredible!

olcaptain

The Captain’s Café has gotten so popular that we now have some International Guests flying in for Dinner!
bCLB86T.jpg

ly3qGGN.jpg

KmGvhn7.jpg

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Captain,

You are in serious trouble now because those Canadian guests just never stop eating and they have a tendency to invite 6 million of their closet relatives to your free Cafe too.

I love the Red Bird in your second photo too.

ps: Sometimes, it takes maybe 30-40-50 shotgun blasts just to keep them away for an extended period of time!!!!!! Unfortunately, they love every golf course located anywhere close to the lake as well. It surely makes it hard to putt your ball through all of that "goose grease" too !!!!! :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

I forgot to mention it to you earlier BUT I love the fact that you also use WGI trail cameras too. That is the ONLY brand that I use and I have had a bunch of them in the woods for the past 7 years now and thankfully, I also have some spares on the shelf when needed as well.

Thanks for sharing. I've got to get a move on and get some work done now.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
facepalm:Disease spreading pit is what you created here.
I was waiting for a migratory bird to show up.
Now imagine all the places where the diseases can go or come from and how you do things to control this effect.
Don’t pile bait and joke about it! It isn’t a joke.
It is incredible.

MOTS

Now imagine all the places where the diseases can go or come from and how you do things to control this effect.
It is incredible.

Do you pay his taxes? :huh:

ugajay

Cool pics captain! Keep them coming! MOST of us appreciate you and your pictures. And for the one or two others, it must really stink to be that negative all the time

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
No but

Attachments

• A47E5204-101F-429E-9C58-4E53DBF7E515.jpeg
    A47E5204-101F-429E-9C58-4E53DBF7E515.jpeg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1,392
  • BF68E28F-4013-4329-B870-B97B1037382E.jpeg
    BF68E28F-4013-4329-B870-B97B1037382E.jpeg
    66.4 KB · Views: 1,396

ugajay

I'm sure the international carp chum police will be here soon to tell you what you're doing so wrong!!!

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Captain,

Keep it up because I love it. I know personally that there is NOTHING more relaxing than watching the "critters" of my woods enjoying getting together with various other types of critters as they enjoy a nice meal together.

When I upload all of my trailcams photos, I love to see the interaction between all of these critters. It puts a smile on my face and gives me a very relaxed feeling. That is the reason that I have built a huge library of all sorts of critters during the past 7 years now.

As for the above comment, my best description would be that someone's elevator is stuck between floors and running really short on oxygen and maybe when they get back on the ground floor and when the door finally opens, they might need to step outside to get some fresh air from time to time.

In the words of a friend of mine, maybe someone needs to crawl out from under that mushroom that they have been living under for the past several years and take a deep breath of clean air again !!!!

Next thing you know, the old style bird-feeders will be outlawed !!!! :hair::hair::hair::D:D:D:pop::pop:

olcaptain

I'm reminded of that Ol' Tennessee saying that says:

"You drink urine and I'll drink mine."

rosewood

I thought he was being facetious myself.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
I apologize for sounding too harsh on a nice guy.
It’s just probably not the best thing for all of nature to be gathering all them animals to one little area. Imo
I just see it differently that’s all.

Last edited:

j_seph

It is incredible.
words cannot explain on herefacepalm:

Captain you may want to place a bottle of hand sanitizer in a bowl for them to stick their feet in.

Unbelievable :crazy:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Cap'n done singlehandedly wiped out all the gooses in Georgia. :bounce:

Keep on doing what you're doing, Captain. :cheers: