Hello from Spain!

Alcaraz

Thank you all!
I’m realizing what southern hospitality really means!
Cmp1, you’d probably fished Mequinenza/Caspe lake, the old capital of Europe’s bassfishing. I’m sure you enjoyed spanish beer and ladies as beatiful as in every country in the world (and as a single, as I hope georgian ones are) :)
Mark, I hope you will enjoy Spain the day you visit us, don’t forget visit Granada, a little magical and beatiful city. Perhaps, I could show some nice places to you or pick you up for some fishing.
Doenightmare and elfiii, I know I am in a trout area and I love flyfishing. I have spent some several years of my life flyfishing for our little (and sometimes big) endemic wild trouts in Sierra Nevada’s creeks. But I am more interested in something different than fishing I can do here. Stripeds are more interesting for me, I will try some luck with them while fishing Atlanta metro and Lanier. Perhaps, I’ll put my 7’6” 4pc 3wt custom rod in in the luggage, but I’m more interested in flyfish for bream.
Silver Britches, I’m sure I’ll do! Thanks!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you all!
Cmp1, you’d probably fished Mequinenza/Caspe lake, the old capital of Europe’s bassfishing. I’m sure you enjoyed spanish beer and ladies as beatiful as in every country in the world (and as a single, as I hope georgian ones are) :)
Mark, I hope you will enjoy Spain the day you visit us, don’t forget visit Granada, a little magical and beatiful city. Perhaps, I could show some nice places to you or pick you up for some fishing.
Doenightmare and elfiii, I know I am in a trout area and I love flyfishing. I have spent some several years of my life flyfishing for our little (and sometimes big) endemic wild trouts in Sierra Nevada’s creeks. But I am more interested in something different than fishing I can do here. Stripeds are more interesting for me, I will try some luck with them while fishing Atlanta metro and Lanier. Perhaps, I’ll put my 7’6” 4pc 3wt custom rod in in the luggage, but I’m more interested in flyfish for bream.

You also need to tie into a 50# flathead catfish.

And yep, there are some really pretty Georgia peaches running around down there. :)

Cmp1

BANNED
Thank you all!

Lol lol lol,,,, Yep, my chief caught a 4.5 pounder on the first cast,,,, seriously though, I didn't see an ugly woman the 30 days I was there,,,,and loving San Miguel,,,, we brought 4 cases with us for the weekend,,,, for 4 of us,,,,

Cmp1

BANNED
What was the name of the Monastery there,,,, absolutely beautiful,,,, we were told that the USAF stocked it for the King,,,,

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Lol lol lol,,,, Yep, my chief caught a 4.5 pounder on the first cast,,,, seriously though, I didn't see an ugly woman the 30 days I was there,,,,and loving San Miguel,,,, we brought 4 cases with us for the weekend,,,, for 4 of us,,,,

One weekend many years ago when I was playing music at an upscale tourist lodge near here in the Smokies, I met a bunch of Spanish tourist wimmin, possibly some of the most beautiful women I have ever met in my life.

Cmp1

BANNED
One weekend many years ago when I was playing music at an upscale tourist lodge near here in the Smokies, I met a bunch of Spanish tourist wimmin, possibly some of the most beautiful women I have ever met in my life.

I'm telling you,,,, the skin color,,,, just beautiful,,,,, so were the bass,,,,

Alcaraz

Ok, I can add spanish women in the list with flamenco, gazpacho, beaches and bullfighting as the spanish things people admire around the world! Jajaja!

Cmp1. Problaby, the place you visited would be Rueda’s Monestry…

And yes, some nice coloured largies here… Today, we caught a good quantity of these, with a lot of 1-2lbers and a few dinks! Nothing really big but a very entertaining day!

Attachments

• 67679B0B-04BA-4BDA-A49C-42DC7F31267C.jpg
    67679B0B-04BA-4BDA-A49C-42DC7F31267C.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 31

Cmp1

BANNED
Ok, I can add spanish women in the list with flamenco, gazpacho, beaches and bullfighting as the spanish things people admire around the world! Jajaja!

Cmp1. Problaby, the place you visited would be Rueda’s Monestry…

And yes, some nice coloured largies here… Today, we caught a good quantity of these, with a lot of 1-2lbers and a few dinks! Nothing really big but a very entertaining day!

What a beauty of a bass,,,,