Best bow for 8 year old boy

short stop

I bought my son a Browning Micro Midas --they go down to 18'' draw lenght and adjust up from there .
*my best $0.02 take it or leave it *
Reguardless of what bow you buy be sure not to cut the arrows to lenght like an adult . Leave at least 2inches past the riser or you will be buying new arrows as soon as he hits a growth spurt .

Bowman#3

I bought my son a Browning Micro Midas --they go down to 18'' draw lenght and adjust up from there .
*my best $0.02 take it or leave it *
Reguardless of what bow you buy be sure not to cut the arrows to lenght like an adult . Leave at least 2inches past the riser or you will be buying new arrows as soon as he hits a growth spurt .

This is what my cousin hunts with and he loves his he is 12 years old but he only weighs about 60 pounds.

Dub

My seven year old is shooting a Browning Mirco Midas as well. Looks like there is plenty of adjustability for him to grow into.

butterbean7008

My son has the Browning as well.

DSC01113.jpg

But he has always wanted a Mathews and the new ignition bow they have out this year is nice.

Jasper

My 12 year old has a Parker Buckshot and my 9 year old has his brother's hand me down Browning Micro Midas. Both great bows, just depends on how much you want to spend. Whatever bow you end up with I highly recommend a Whisker Biscuit rest.

Good luck!

Richard

Thanks

I leaning more toward the browning for the adjustabilty. thaks for the info..

Richard