Lower Cherokee county!

Full Draw McGraw

Probably a young one, a good bear (i.e. an old one) would most likely already have it's own territory somewhere a lot less populated. Still legal to shoot unless it has cubs.
A better full body shot would definitely help clear this up though.

D

Deleted member 35556

We get 'em in our neighborhood along the Little River, pretty regularly.

KJS

Here is another pic

Came back today.

Attachments

• IMG_3626.jpg
    IMG_3626.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 2,596

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I'd say 1/2 grown boar roaming

Yea a juvy for sure, but that is CRAZY!! Is this South of the lake or way East? I am on the Woodstock/Acworth line and I frequently see yotes and Deer, sometimes Turkeys....................but a BEAR? NUTS! :hair:

Hooty Hoot

Gone but not forgotten
Bears are not common in the south end of the county but sightings are. There are a few around.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I found a good size dead one on Pine Log WMA

When? Where.......send me a PM or something. I have seen a bear out there in the middle of the WMA, but never near the dove fields.

Did it look shot or was it too far gone................either way, that sucksfacepalm:

I can see having them North of the Toona, but thats why I was wondering about if it was on the South side.........I dont think there even any hogs down on this end.. Maybe a lone cruiser or two, but

preacher

There was one hanging around last summer on the northern most tract of McGraw Ford WMA. I guess they make there way down there.

Triton Mike

Yea a juvy for sure, but that is CRAZY!! Is this South of the lake or way East? I am on the Woodstock/Acworth line and I frequently see yotes and Deer, sometimes Turkeys....................but a BEAR? NUTS! :hair:

Bruce, One was killed by a car on I-75 between Wade Green and 92 exits a few years ago.

Cartersville

There was one dead on the south bound side of I75 in cartersville this summer. I took pics but can't get it to upload

deerbandit

There were been a few bears capture on Wade Green and relocated back in the late 90's.

As someone mentioned there was one hit this summer on 75 South below Cartersville.

I live basically on the Cobb/Paulding line now and some of the guys in the neighborhood and the one across the street had a bear on trail camera last year.

feathersnantlers

When? Where.......send me a PM or something. I have seen a bear out there in the middle of the WMA, but never near the dove fields.

Did it look shot or was it too far gone................either way, that sucks

This was about 6 years ago, up by the north fields near the west boundary. I called the game warden told them. He called me about a few days later said he found it but it so bloated he couldn't tell what killed it.