Bone View card readers

gobblergitter

Does anyone have the Bone View card readers? I really like mine but I do have one complaint. When you pull the card and it has say, 300-400 pics, after about 25-30 images it pops up an error that says "offline". When it does this, you have to start all over. You have to close out the app and take the reader out of the phone. I have an iphone 6 with and otter box case and use the extension that comes with the device. I thought it may not have a good connection, so I took my phone out of the case and plugged the unit into my phone without using the extension. Same results. Just wondering if anyone else has these same issues?

Huntfish53

I've had the Moultrie, Stealth Cam, and Boneview. They all have their flaws, mostly what you are referring to, although the Moultrie one just quit being recognized by my phone. Stealth Cam would go offline constantly. The Boneview has been the best so far for me, I have an iPhone

Slingshot85

yes i use the boneview with my Iphone. I have the same issue. It'll pop up and say offline or you just barely bump it and it goes offline. The other complaint I have with the boneview is if you have a otterbox case or something similar you have to use the little extension piece that comes with it. Im thinking about trying something different this year.

Twiggbuster

My lightning end quit working. I have to use the USB end and plug into my desktop computer .
I too want try a different device