Traditional Independence day Meat hunt somewhere in S Georgia.

Scrapy

Banned
Today is the day that Senate, House members and attorneys plain old disregard in terms of law. It only happens once a year in certain coastal counties of GA with dog drives. LOL I love it for some reason or another. There will be a lot of ducking and diving and the foxes in the henhouse will be avoiding the pigs. A few will surely be caught and charged but the Majority will fade into the bushes. I really do hope they have a great day out there and "bring Home the Bacon" or conjure up some more laws for me not to follow. Luv you guys!!! . It is, after all "Independents Day".

humdandy

Banned
Today is the day that Senate, House members and attorneys plain old disregard in terms of law. It only happens once a year in certain coastal counties of GA with dog drives. LOL I love it for some reason or another. There will be a lot of ducking and diving and the foxes in the henhouse will be avoiding the pigs. A few will surely be caught and charged but the Majority will fade into the bushes. I really do hope they have a great day out there and "bring Home the Bacon" or conjure up some more laws for me not to follow. Luv you guys!!! . It is, after all "Independents Day".

Is it illegal to use dogs on hogs in Georgia?