Thinking of rejoining a dog club

trhankinson

I grew up dog hunting around Savannah but took up still hunting about 12 years ago. Im thinking about trying to get back into it and started looking for clubs listed in the "land for lease" section but that is taxing and time consuming. I'm near in Thomaston which is west of Macon. I'm looking for a club within an hour or so of me. Anyone have any suggestions

j_seph

look up member HOG-HEAD with Duckroost hunting club. I went down as a guest and first dog deer hunt. Had a blast, great people

j_seph

I believe Washington GA

Dreamer69

I do believe they are located just outside of Sandersville towards Sparta in Washington County. Hog-Head is the man that can help you. I grew up a dog hunter also. I still hunted for 4 years and moved towards Atlanta and hung it all up. Don't even own a rifle now but have my shotgun from the good ole days.

j_seph

I do believe they are located just outside of Sandersville towards Sparta in Washington County. Hog-Head is the man that can help you. I grew up a dog hunter also. I still hunted for 4 years and moved towards Atlanta and hung it all up. Don't even own a rifle now but have my shotgun from the good ole days.
You better have some kind of gun down there in them parts around Atlanta