Looking for a great Dog Trainer

So I've got a 5 1/2 month old Chesapeake Bay Retriever that's been started with obedience commands and I'm looking for a dog trainer in Georgia possibly that can polish her obedience skills, help with a food and space aggression and get her up to speed with her retrieving. Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks!

Kline2054

many trainers in georgia who can do that level of training. Where are you located? I would suggest someone close to you if you are mainly just looking for obedience training

greg_n_clayton

many trainers in georgia who can do that level of training. Where are you located? I would suggest someone close to you if you are mainly just looking for obedience training
Looks like he is up this way. Near Helen I think mybe.

RUTTNBUCK

Gone But Not Forgotten
So I've got a 5 1/2 month old Chesapeake Bay Retriever that's been started with obedience commands and I'm looking for a dog trainer in Georgia possibly that can polish her obedience skills, help with a food and space aggression and get her up to speed with her retrieving. Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks!

He specializes in Boykin Spaniels

http://forum.gon.com/member.php?u=91188

Is in the same area, and does the other breeds

Looks like he is up this way. Near Helen I think maybe.
Joe Or Water Swat are the only trainers on this forum that
I know of in the North east area of
Georgia...........I could recommend more but they would be further away!!

Last edited:

Water Swat

If youre in helen im pretty close to you sir. If youd like youre welcome to come visit and lets look at your dog and talk. I will be super full as soon as duck season is over and hunt test season picks back up with all my older dogs coming back but maybe we can help you with some short term OB and then some day training after that. But like i said, in person would be best for a conversation.