Looking for Cur or Feist breeder

Looking for Puppies in either species.

Please PM me if you know of anyone that has any for sale out of a good bloodline.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hillbilly stalker

Check out "Squirrel dog central ". Always a bunch on there and a lot in Georgia

greg_n_clayton

Also search groups on Facebook !! Anything you looking there as well !!

Timbo85

Iï¸� have a 1 yr old mt cur left I’m letting go for free is well started has trees squirrels and coons and is registered great young dog I’m moving and have to let em go if you are interested

greg_n_clayton

Iï¸� have a 1 yr old mt cur left I’m letting go for free is well started has trees squirrels and coons and is registered great young dog I’m moving and have to let em go if you are interested

PM sent

pbyles

I transport dogs and last weekend I hauled a really NICE cur puppy from North Alabama...

Mr. Caldwell in Fyffe has beautiful old stock looking puppies. This litter was about 12 weeks old, and I am not sure if he has any left, but they would be worth waiting on the next litter.

If you are interested I can ask if he minds if I pass his number to you.

I can also text or email you a picture...not sure how to upload a photo here from my phone.

greg_n_clayton

I transport dogs and last weekend I hauled a really NICE cur puppy from North Alabama...

Mr. Caldwell in Fyffe has beautiful old stock looking puppies. This litter was about 12 weeks old, and I am not sure if he has any left, but they would be worth waiting on the next litter.

If you are interested I can ask if he minds if I pass his number to you.

I can also text or email you a picture...not sure how to upload a photo here from my phone.

Are you the Lady I talked to last week about picking up puppy from the Ladner Kennels in Lumberton, Mississippi !!