purina jm

breathe in

anyone ever use this food? the vet wants me to switch to it. says it's cheaper than buying glucosamine and whatever medicine is in there separately and adding it to the regular food. not sure i'm seeing that as it's double the price of taste of the wild, what i'm feeding now?

not to mention when you buy 10 bags at pet supermarket, your 11th is bag is free.

third time she's tried to push purina food, seems like with science diet, do they get a cut on food sold? she set me up with an online acct, not buying from her shop, but still, $95 a bag!

Kline2054

the first ingredient on that food which is the ingredient that is of the highest percentage in the food is brewers rice. The 4th highest ingredient in the food is corn gluten meal. The carb percentage is above 50 percent on this food.

We will compare this to the horrible dog food of Ol' Roy which most people would agree is a far below average dog food. Ol' roy has its 5th highest percentage in the food as Corn gluten meal and 7th highest percentage as Brewers Rice

It is up to you on what you do, but i darn sure would not pay 95 dollars for a bag of that dog food