Small munsterlander?

zmgsvt

Anyone have one? Anyone know of a reputable breeder in the southeast? I've read just about every not in German this is about them and there still isn't that much out there on them.

zmgsvt

Thanks for the reply, sorry about the broken English. I've reached out to nearly every breeder in the US I could find and have gotten on multiple waiting lists. Hopefully I'll have a pup in the next year or so.

SGlenn

I have a Small Munster, bought him from Krystal Creek Kennels.
Have you looked at the club website? SMCNA.org = Small Munsterlander Club North America. A recent post on their facebook page had a listing of recent breedings / upcoming litters. Many litters are sold out in advance. Although there seems to be twice as many now as when I got Reilly. Most breeders are in the upper Midwest, have not heard of any in the south.

Excellent versatile dogs.

zmgsvt

Thanks for all the info. My wife picked up a 2.5 y/o started Small Munsterlander we found on the smcna page this week in Oklahoma. Can't wait to spend some time with her. So far she's gotten along well with my gsp. Super sweet and gentle dog, have already got a small taste of her prey drive after and incident with a rabbit today. Can't wait to see what the future holds with her.

quailchaser

Thanks for all the info. My wife picked up a 2.5 y/o started Small Munsterlander we found on the smcna page this week in Oklahoma. Can't wait to spend some time with her. So far she's gotten along well with my gsp. Super sweet and gentle dog, have already got a small taste of her prey drive after and incident with a rabbit today. Can't wait to see what the future holds with her.

Glad you found what you were looking for. Happy hunting!