Flats fishing in PCB!!!

Money man

We need pic.

OK Captain Mark, just a quick preview of my upcoming report. I have to hurry, the wife is after me to load the car up to get home. :whip:

P6220128.jpg

P6220130.jpg

Lots of this and a dolphin that tried to get in the boat with us.:rofl:

I am still on a high this morning.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Just got back from my trip with Captain Justin. All I can say is unbelievable. A complete report to follow after my return to the office, hope to have it up by Friday night.

HOQ and Rob.....thank you sirs. I have two kids here with arms that are worn out.

Pics to follow soon.

Justin has an amazing fishery wouldn't you say??:bounce:

OK Captain Mark, just a quick preview of my upcoming report. I have to hurry, the wife is after me to load the car up to get home. :whip:

P6220128.jpg

P6220130.jpg

Lots of this and a dolphin that tried to get in the boat with us.:rofl:

I am still on a high this morning.

Fantastic MM, those kids will NEVER forget that trip!!:banana:

Did ya'll leave 'em still biting??;)

How2fish

That's a great pic thanks for sharing! Congrats to the young man!

Laneybird

Fine looking boys you got there Money Man! I know they had a great time and I bet they were wore slap out!

bass hunter d4

im headed down there next week with my own boat can anyone give me some advice on how to catch these fine fish?

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
im headed down there next week with my own boat can anyone give me some advice on how to catch these fine fish?

Not to be rude, but there's no way I'm giving out Justins hot spots that he makes a living guiding.

Sorry bro.:cheers:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Just booked 2 trips with Justin !! He's booking fast, anybody headed his way this spring/summer needs to go ahead and reserve the best tidal dates!!:cool::cool:

jamo76

We went with him last summer at night and that was something else. He will put you in the fish. He said Dawn was alot more fun to fish with than you!

Attachments

• fish.jpg
    fish.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 2,170

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Headed back down in June, can't wait to hit the flats!!:banana:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Alright Justin, get the boat fueled and ready, will see you Saturday afternoon!!!:cheers:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Well, the wife decided she didn't want to go back to PCB again this year, so just the guys and I are headed down to fish the Big Bend area with another one of my guides Jr Dice.

2 more weeks !!!

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Headed back to PCB next month, can't wait to hook up with my boy Justin !! :banana:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Justin has his on TV show, "Chasing the Sun.." Check it out !!!