Women!

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Me of my best friends once said ....all women are crazy just different degrees

I just had a talk with a friend who saw a divorce lawyer today. I had to tell him about the Hot /Crazy Matrix. He has picked a few Crazy Ones.
I'm sure most on here are familiar with it, but if not Google or YouTube...

Cmp1

BANNED
A few weeks ago I had my boy paint the trim on our garage and out buildings,,,, changed the color,,,, French Grey,,,, looks really good,,,, the wife complained,,,, 2 days later,,,, says she really likes it,,,, go figure,,,,

basstrkr

Women

In my study of women I have found that if it takes an dollar, or three, for something "special" that is do-able. But if it takes extra effort on their part that it's probably not going to happen.

Men marry women hoping they will never change, and women marry men hoping they will, and they're both wrong.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
WROOOOOOONG!!!!!!!!!!! This means you think she is a bad cook!!!!!!!facepalm::whip:facepalm::whip:

Sleeping on the couch ain't no big deal. Sleeping on the couch with one eye always open is where the challenge lies.

Patriot44

Banned
One year, the witch said "let's not buy each other gifts this Christmas, let's make it all about the kids". OK.

I had to deal with that Russia for months.

Just yesterday on the way home from a Dr. apt, what do you want for lunch? "whatever you want". I travel and eat out every week, you pick. "See, this is what I am talking about....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................".

We came straight home, and I went into my office and started working. I am almost a gay man these days...

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
One year, the witch said "let's not buy each other gifts this Christmas, let's make it all about the kids". OK.

Just yesterday on the way home from a Dr. apt, what do you want for lunch? "whatever you want". I travel and eat out every week, you pick. "See, this is what I am talking about....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................".

We came straight home, and I went into my office and started working. I am almost a gay man these days...

90-of-a-relationship-is-figuring-out-where-to-eat-2156624.png

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

I can see you like your women like you like your coffee - bitter.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Two weeks before we go to Fla, I will mention that I would like to go a seafood restaurant. She will say, we will be in Florida in too weeks, lets wait and eat seafood down there.

Patriot44

Banned
It's all those kids making all that racket.

I ain't going to lie, my son is hades on wheels. He has more ER visits in his 11 years than I have ever had. He is a stud! He is wide open and afraid of nothing. He loves to eat dead animals, blow things up and WIN. He is my boy...:bounce:

Bnathanb1982

Restaurant

Just like when your wife/significant other wants to go eat and you ask her where she wants to go and she says "it doesn't matter, whatever you want....ok well let's go to Longhorn. "Eww anywhere but there!" Repeat X10!

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I tell her I want a roller dog from the QT or sams club. She usually tells me where we are eating at right after that comment.

Latest posts