Christmas Trees

rospaw

Need to buy 5 trees. 4 reg 6'ish and a 9' for my house. Giving the 4 6 footers away so i like to find a deal. Looking for one of the chain grocery or big box stores that are selling them at a deal. One years piggy wiggly in Ellijay sold them 6-7' for 12 bucks each which was a deal. They say this year will be a shortage on trees. :huh: Has anyone one seen any tree deals? Thanks

Canton/Ellijay/Rome/Cartersville/woodstock area

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Don't know if it'll do you any good but heard Pike Nurseries advertising 7'ers on the radio yesterday for 29.99 I think it was. Bit above the 12 you you paid "The Pig" but not really sure what a good price is anymore

rospaw

Don't know if it'll do you any good but heard Pike Nurseries advertising 7'ers on the radio yesterday for 29.99 I think it was. Bit above the 12 you you paid "The Pig" but not really sure what a good price is anymore

Yeah, i think last year i paid 24 bucks for the 6-7 footers at lowes and year before 20 at wallyworld. i have to pay whatever but sure would like to see a deal.

rospaw

Grown right around here,,,, can get you a real good deal,,,,

Michigan.... :D MY ex-wife lives in that state! You couldn't get me to go near it!!!!! :bounce:

Been eyeing my neighbors Leyland Cypresses that lines his driveway, a few 100. Might be a little short around 5' but hey the price would be right! :rolleyes:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Hey ros, could go make that 7?

:bounce:

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
If you wait till Christmas eve around 6ish most of the tree lots will give them to you. You might have to reschedule some deliveries....

rospaw

Deal ALERT!! Just off 75 in adairsville ga at Food Lion grocery store.
Really nice, fresh 8' to 10' YES 10 feet tall Douglas/Fraser Fir (short needle) for 29 bucks. Not a skinny tree in the bunch and any tree was 29, you pick. Bought one and it measured 9' 10" with a 6" base. This tree would be 100 bucks plus at a Xmas tree yard. 89 plus at HD.
I like a deal!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Good deal....