All these black panthers...when will we see a black bigfoot?

godogs57

Just wondering, as there are no documented bigfoots in the black color phase...same as black panthers. I suppose someone will see one with a 3rd generation night vision scope, but then he (or she) will just be dark green right?

I think its time we give up on the black panther theory and go lookin' for bigfoot. Any documented sightings?

BobKat

:rofl: personally i believe in bigfoot theres more evidence to prove its real than "Black" Panthers

maker4life

They're out there .

Attachments

• ugly010808045826.jpg
    ugly010808045826.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 752

godogs57

Bobkat, I am friends with a pretty renowned Veteranarian who specializes in wild animals....lions, tigers, gorillas, etc...He was the vet at our country's most prestigeous zoo. He has told me on a couple of occasions that bigfoot unequivacably exists. How he knows is beyond me, but he says he does.

Never mentioned if the one's he's seen are black though.

BobKat

i just dont see how there can be, so many sightings and one not be real. theres no way, and they have found tracks and hair so yeah theres got to be something. not to mention pictures and video. we should be hunting bigfoot not black panthers

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
i just dont see how there can be, so many sightings and one not be real. theres no way, and they have found tracks and hair so yeah theres got to be something. not to mention pictures and video. we should be hunting bigfoot not black panthers

I am so glad someone else has an open mind and is making sense:cool:

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
I am so glad someone else has an open mind and is making sense:cool:

I agree. Now, of course I realize that not every sighting is a real sighting and not every track is a real track, but there are enough documented sightings by people with nothing to gain and also primate like hair samples collected to call into question why one couldn't exist.

GA DAWG

Ain't real and we ain't gonna see one!

BobKat

I agree. Now, of course I realize that not every sighting is a real sighting and not every track is a real track, but there are enough documented sightings by people with nothing to gain and also primate like hair samples collected to call into question why one couldn't exist.
I agree

Flaustin1

Come on people the same ol stuff different day! If either black panthers or bigfoot existed, we would have already ran across a body. In other words there would be undeniable proof.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Come on people the same ol stuff different day! If either black panthers or bigfoot existed, we would have already ran across a body. In other words there would be undeniable proof.

To those who have seen a Bigfoot(Or several) there is Undeniable Proof.............

We ALL know there are 1000's of reports dating back a few hundred years.............So, either every single one of them are false, or Bigfoot is REAL
(Note I am not mentioning the Black Panther in this cause even I "Dont Think So")

It only takes one:cheers: But I am of the belief that there are Many encounters that are Real, hence, the Bigfoot IS REAL:D At least in MHO

BobKat

You are wrong. There are tribes in different countries that were only legends for years until someone actually discovered them.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Your right its like trying to convince hunter that black panthers don't exist

You have to remember that he saw something black that he cannot explain............he is helpless trying to denounce a possible Bigfoot sighting(Toddler too) as the More likely, Black Planther; which is less likely than seeing a juvy Bigfoot.

Here is a FANTASTIC Story from NC..........I LOVE the description of the Scream they hear:D

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/stories/knobby.htm

BobKat

You have to remember that he saw something black that he cannot explain............he is helpless trying to denounce a possible Bigfoot sighting(Toddler too) as the More likely, Black Planther; which is less likely than seeing a juvy Bigfoot.

Here is a FANTASTIC Story from NC..........I LOVE the description of the Scream they hear:D

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/stories/knobby.htm

hey! maybe people are hearing bigfoot and not panthers maybe they are even seeing him but dont believe in it so their mind says its a black panther