Clayton County Gun Buy Back Didn't Work, 3 Shot at Waffle House

jcountry

"Gun Buy Back"

Is just an idiotic concept. How can you sell something "back" to some entity which never owned them?

I hate the implication all these guns belong to the govt. and now they are "buying them back."

cramer

Man that was better than eating dinner and watching Justified:banana:

The buy back is just a "feel good" and an entry on someone's resume

kracker

Gone, but not Forgotten
I had to click on the link to see it was Clayton County and not the city of Clayton.

mountainpass

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/three-shot-in-waffle-house-altercation/nWLDN/

Deuntae Jones, 21, was arrested after a traffic stop following the incident.

Jones is charged with three counts of aggravated assault, carrying a concealed weapon, reckless conduct and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.

jones-arested.jpg

simpleman30

that just don't sound like the ol' Deuntae i knew. there must be a mistake occifer.

greg_n_clayton

I had to click on the link to see it was Clayton County and not the city of Clayton.

City of Clayton don't want our guns !! They too busy fightin with the county commisioners to worry bout 'em !! They ain't happy cause the county cut 'em out of the splost (whatever it's called) tax monies !!

Just Jeff

I saw the report on this and was laughing every time they showed the guns they "bought back". It looked like everyone who showed up made a profit by selling their broken and duct taped guns.