Proposed Hunting Regulations

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
i'll just give up and stick with deer killing....that requies no brain....:biggrin3:

I'm going to shoot deer , rabbits , squirrels, turkeys.
I got my own lease. No one to tell me what and when.
Got ducks & doves. Hogs. Oh My.

specialk

I'm going to shoot deer , rabbits , squirrels, turkeys.
I got my own lease. No one to tell me what and when.
Got ducks & doves. Hogs. Oh My.

I hope to have a place like that when I grow up..i'm just a little fellar now....are you going to shoot yotes, bobcats, and foxes too, or do they get a pass??

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I hope to have a place like that when I grow up..i'm just a little fellar now....are you going to shoot yotes, bobcats, and foxes too, or do they get a pass??

Bobcat & fox do get a pass. Will shoot a coy when it's there.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
The bobcats will eat your pet yard rabbits kmac. Better shoot them as well.

Alrighty then... I commented on another tab, concerning the proposed season changes, that I knew there was such thing as small game hunters... but I just couldn't remember the last time I saw one...

Looks like I found where they hang out...

So I better understand... I've killed everything Georgia has to throw at me, save a grouse, skunk and a black panther... ran dogs for 30+ years... and have hunted leases, Forest Service land and private property... and plan on doing similarly for some time ahead...

If I can't do it on government property, I can do it on private property... the government owes me little... and I like it that way...

The season changes don't cover my desires either...

Because the temperatures, insects and the game I'm after, don't comply with the season limitations, the last thing I'm going to do is take it out on another sportsman...

I remember the first traveling DNR hearing I attended... it was in Darien, in the early '80's... a well-known guy from Atlanta stood to speak and asked that the season be severely shortened and set back on account of the hot weather and sand gnats...

My turn to speak was next... and before I covered my intended topic, I had to comment that if the season was set around heat and insects, the coast would have a one week season...

That individual just didn't like people roaming the woods that might find one of the clandestine commerce operations the county was known for...

Last edited:

mudcreek

I guess since I only have half a brain I have no business on here with all these physics Majors from MIT like mr. McKinney. Why the insults?