S&W Rebate

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
I took the $299 sales ad in my GON magazine to Academy and they will match and beat any advertised price (verifiable of course) by 5%. I walked out of the door with my pistol for $304 and will be getting $75 back from Smith. $229 for a new 9mm is a pretty sweet deal.

How much sales tax did you have to pay?

Jeetdawg

Dang. I think you might have locked up the best deal award with that price.

Here's the thing, anyone can do it!!! Alexander's ad in GON has them for 299 plus some change. Academy will beat the price by 5% (they do that for any item in the store). The ad in GON was good through 5/31, but I would bet Alexander's has the same ad in the next GON magazine. I like to support the local guys over the big box ones, but I'm not gonna drive 2 hrs when I have a Academy 15 mins from the house. Considering getting one for my wife now.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
http://www.palmettostatearmory.com/

Has all the MP Shields for less than $300 now.

Finally finished clicking all the buttons(I kept stopping, hesitating).........I sent mine to Cherokee Gun and Pawn in Canton. I tried to get them to match the PSA price, but they could not.
He told me they charge No FFL fee, whereas USA gun and pawn right up the street went from $10 to $29.
PSA invoice with Shipping, tax, everything, $325.41 Glad I made the leap..............anyone want to buy a Hi Point in great shape?:fine:

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I took the $299 sales ad in my GON magazine to Academy and they will match and beat any advertised price (verifiable of course) by 5%. I walked out of the door with my pistol for $304 and will be getting $75 back from Smith. $229 for a new 9mm is a pretty sweet deal.

Reallyfacepalm:Thats ok......I guess I need to renew my GON Magazine

Agree this is a great deal and I certainly am happy:cool:

K80Shooter

Anybody else get notice from S&W regarding their system being overwhelmed and refunds are delayed? I got email few days ago thanking me for my purchase but my rebate hadn't been processed yet. When I checked the status of it, it says it doesn't have it on record :crazy:

I got the same email just the other day.

K80Shooter

Honestly I have not checked the status of the rebate, I just looked at their site and didn't see any info on checking the status. Could you post a link to do so?

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
I received the apology e-mail from them several days ago:

Dear Valued Smith & Wesson Customer,

Thank you for your recent purchase and on behalf of Smith & Wesson firearms, I would like to personally apologize for the delay you have experienced in receiving your rebate on this purchase. Typically we are able to process rebates within a few weeks of receipt, and our recent performance does not meet our standard.

The “Savings You Can Carry” program has been very popular, and the tremendous response we received temporarily overwhelmed our systems. I have personally overseen our correction of the situation, and am committing to you that if you submitted your rebate in the month of April, your rebate submission will be processed no later than July 7, 2017. If you submitted your rebate in the month of May, your rebate submission will be processed no later than July 31, 2017.

Nothing is more important to us than your loyalty. Please accept our sincerest apologies and our appreciation for your patience, as well as your dedication to the products we are so proud to deliver.

Regards,

K80Shooter

K80Shooter

Still waiting too but at least the system recognizes me now so I know I'm somewhere in line.

I have nothing either.

As for the system....... I'm still lost in space I guess.

K80Shooter

LOL, did you try the link I provided? Here it is again...http://rebateinquiryonline.com/
It asks for several things but I found out all you have to fill in the blanks are your last name and your zip, leave all the rest blank. If you're in the system, it won't give you a date as to when you get your refund or anything like that, but it will show your name and the rebate amount you have coming to you. The email I got said it would be processed no later than 07/31/17. If it still doesn't show you on there, I would give them a call.

I tried it this morning before I posted and nothing was there except for a old rebate. I just tried again with just my last name and zip as you recommended and got this,

Welcome

********, ** 11111 () -

ENTRY DATE : May 30, 2017
Company Name : SMITH & WESSON, INC.
Shipped Date : 07/25/2017

Offer Code
S&W - SAVINGS YOU CAN CARRY 52551

Offer Item Name Rebate Amount Quantity
01 $75.00 - M&P SHIELD PISTOL $75.00 0
02 $50.00 - M&P BODYGUARD 380 PISTOL $50.00 1
03 $25.00 - S&W SD/SDVE PISTOL REBATE $25.00 0

Amount Total : $50.00

Last edited:

K80Shooter

I thought about that before posting but did anyhow. Oh well fixed it now, not that I'm worried about anyone wanting me dead or anything.

K80Shooter

Got my check today! :fine: