2017 GON Sports Forum League (College Football Contest)

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
GON Sports Forum Bros 2017 League

UPDATE August 29, 2017
The original contest has been canceled. I created us a new one at the link below. It's pretty much the same as the old one, though. So all is good.

Join us at this link: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/college/register/joingroup

To join: PM me or someone else in this thread, for the Group ID# and password.

Screenshot of the new contest

Picks.JPG

As always, it's free to join us. However, you must be a member here in order to join. Our league is set to private and we're only accepting members from here. This is not just for the Sports Forum regulars, you're all invited to come and join us. Just post a request to join in this thread, or send me a PM so I can PM you the password to join our league. If I do not respond in a timely manner, PM someone in this thread that has already joined us for the password.

There is also the picks contest held here every year by rhbama3, which is fun too. I am just offering another way for you to compete against thousands of others during the college football season. You can certainly take part in both contests, and I hope you will do so. Both are free to join!

Don't be skurd! C'mon and join us! :flag: :cheers:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a little info on how the contest works.

It's simple. Each week we'll be making our picks for several college football games by picking the team we think will win.

Even though we will have our own league, you will still be competing against thousands of other players from many different leagues. You will be able to view the weekly overall rankings to see where you're ranked amongst everyone else. And of course, you will be able to see our league standings.

Last edited:

scooty006

Here to defend the title belt :shoot:

scooty006

Dang SB, sorry I scared errbody off...

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Sign me up please

Silver Britches

put me down

Sign me up please

Awesome! Glad y'all could join us. I have sent everyone a PM with the password. The picks aren't available yet, I'll let y'all know when they are. But we should have some tough games to pick that first week.

I know one thing, I'm ready for some college football! :yeah:

Good luck, bros! :cheers:

Silver Britches

A couple of you were sent passwords recently, but have yet to join the league. Just checking to make sure there was no problems.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Were's my password?

ddgarcia

To all: I noticed when I read the rules for the game the dates listed we're for last year's game. Sent them an email about it Saturday. Hopefully they'll update it soon

Silver Britches

Were's my password?

In your inbox. Just sitting there waiting for you. :D

To all: I noticed when I read the rules for the game the dates listed we're for last year's game. Sent them an email about it Saturday. Hopefully they'll update it soon

They'll have everything all set soon. Picks should become available at any time now. Everyone just needs to keep checking in.

:cheers:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
In your inbox. Just sitting there waiting for you. :D

They'll have everything all set soon. Picks should become available at any time now. Everyone just needs to keep checking in.

I'm on..

Silver Britches

Still waiting on the picks to become available. :mad:

ddgarcia

Beginning to think they ain't doing it this year. Last year had 2 1/2 weeks for week one. Down to one week from kickoff and nut'n.

Silver Britches

Beginning to think they ain't doing it this year. Last year had 2 1/2 weeks for week one. Down to one week from kickoff and nut'n.

I have no clue what's taking so long. I've been doing this for a few years and never had an issue. I emailed them several days ago asking what the hold up was, but haven't heard back. :crazy: I've been checking every day, y'all do the same.

And glad you joined us, BassRaider. Hopefully we'll get to play!