2017 GON Sports Forum League (College Football Contest)

scooty006

I bet the picks will be up Monday, that way it's consistent every week going forward.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter

I see that you're in now. Thanks for joining us, and good luck to you.

I bet the picks will be up Monday, that way it's consistent every week going forward.

I would certainly think so. If not, they've got some 'splaining to do! :p

I'd like to join if it's not too late.

Heck no it's not too late, even if it was, you're still welcome to join us. You'd just be a little behind on the pics. Glad you could join us again this year, rip.

PM with the password has been sent.

Man, there will be some difficult games to pick for next Saturday. A lot of big time matchups, and I can't wait to get settled in and watch 'em! Love me some college football! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Good luck, y'all! :cheers:

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
The picks I see are from December 2016

Silver Britches

The picks I see are from December 2016

Yes, they are from last year. :mad:

Sorry about that. Y'all just keep checking every day. Hopefully they'll be posted soon. If not, I will declare myself the 2017 champion of the 'No Contest Contest'. I called it first, so...:p

Silver Britches

Please read the first post for important information.

I also sent out several emails and PMs earlier to those of you that joined us in the past with this updated info.

Rejoin and make your picks.

Last edited:

Silver Britches

Im in!!!

What happened to the athlon site?

I don't know what the deal was. I've been playing for about 7 years or so and never had an issue. Got no warning or anything. I knew something was wrong when they never responded back to my emails. It's a shame, too. I really liked their format. The Yahoo contest is pretty similar, though. So all is good again.

it still working. they just hate you osu pukes:D

I don't see you in there yet, Mouthew6. :rofl:

Saturday will be here before you know it, boys! :yeah:

Silver Britches

Looks like the president has decided to join us this year, boys! :bounce: :biggrin2:

Matthew6, making picks great again! :rofl: :rofl:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
MadSnooker's Daddy is online and my picks are made!! :rofl: :rofl:

Silver Britches

Rip and a few others must have forgotten to join over at the new site and do their picks. The original Athlon contest being canceled at the last minute messed a few up. :mad:

Anyway, here are the standings for Week 1

W1 Standings.JPG

Y'all don't forget to do those picks!

:cheers:

Silver Britches

Just a friendly reminder to do those picks.

:cheers:

Silver Britches

It would not let me make any picks for week 2. Tried several times from midnight to about 1:30.

yep. me too. im out.

:huh:

The deadline is set at 5 minutes before the first game of each week. This includes games before Saturday, as well. Although it was canceled, there was a game scheduled for last night (UCF vs Memphis) and your picks were to be made at least 5 minutes before the start of it. If y'all tried anytime after that game was supposed to start, you didn't meet the deadline. :O Emails are sent out each week with a reminder to do your picks. If you signed up using an old email address you don't check regularly, you will miss these reminders. This is why I will also post a friendly reminder here.

I see that 3 of you missed the picks for this week. :banginghe

missed picks.JPG

scooty006

That sucks that it locks you out for the week. Missing 1 game is no big deal but a week is a killer...