Games Tonight

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
#13 Notre Dame Killing #11 USC in the 4th 49-14.

#2 Penn State smackin' #19 Michigan around 35-13 in the 4th.

#24 LSU handlin' Ole Miss 40-24 just over a minute left in the 4th.

Notre Dame looks skrong, man! That's looking like a great win for us! :cool:

Silver Britches

#21 Auburn thumpin' Arkansas 45-13 in the 4th. Auburn is playing some ball right now too.

Silver Britches

Now I know what it's like to be a Dog fan the last 36 yrs.......

Our hearts go out to you, bro. It's sad seeing y'all like this. You just keep your head up, and look on the bright side. After this year is over, you'll ONLY have 35 more years of sucking to go!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Surely you dont mean the same Notre Dame, that everyone said was no good, after Ga beat them.

SpotandStalk

your a lonely and bitter man with your team in the toilet, Spot.

Why you say that? Every year we hear how overrated ND is. When they show up on Uga's schedule,I heard Dog fans, talking about how tough they would be. You can't have it both ways.....Had ND not played Uga what would you sec guys be saying????

Really no need in arguing it. It'll all play out in the end. And no, my boys won't be there. :cheers:

hayseed_theology

Surely you dont mean the same Notre Dame, that everyone said was no good, after Ga beat them.

I've been wondering if anybody was gonna own up and eat crow after they declared ND a highly overrated team headed toward another losing season after UGA beat them. Didn't you have a bet with somebody over them losing 8 games this year?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member