We finally met, and he left an impression.

BowanaLee

Got all kinds of pics of this guy. Been dodging him while on doe patrol but Saturday we finally met. He walked through my funnel with out a care in the world. Never knew the old man was in town. That makes the 2nd different big 10 pointer that made me cry for shooting a 120 class buck as my 2nd buck. One was a 140 class and the other a 150 class. facepalm: Hopefully the big guy up stairs gives all 3 of us another season to continue the story. ::;::;::;
First 2 pic's are from the video, the other from my trail cam. :hair:
I think hes young and will put on a good bit for next year. Whats your thoughts on score and age ? :huh:

Attachments

• SnapShot(105).jpg
    SnapShot(105).jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 1,001
  • SnapShot(109).jpg
    SnapShot(109).jpg
    106 KB · Views: 1,005
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 1,001

rutnbuk

That is awesome- great season anyway man for sure! Had a similar situation a couple of years ago- I actually took a call on my cell phone since I was bucked out- then 5 mins later a big 10 walked by at 10 yards- I climbed down right after and ran home!! lol- hunting while bucked out is a sure recipe for a goodun to walk by!!

fountain

Dang, y'all sure do have some weird ways of cutting trails up there in the hood. Just cut the fence and lead them to ya...

That one needs another year of azaleas and he will be a good one at 4.5

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Beautiful creature. Looks like he's still in his prime. 3.5. Hope he makes it. The house in the background makes me miss my Suwanee honey hole down by the 'Hooch. saw a few beasts back behind the neighbor's house.

BowanaLee

Dang, y'all sure do have some weird ways of cutting trails up there in the hood. Just cut the fence and lead them to ya...

That one needs another year of azaleas and he will be a good one at 4.5

The fence is the counties work. They did that working on the sewer line. I took a tree off the fence that made a smaller hole. It worked just fine. It looks like a hurricane hit it now. :eek:

Attachments

• 939.jpg resized.jpg
    939.jpg resized.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 868
  • 934.jpg resized.jpg
    934.jpg resized.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 870