Any Aussies on the forum?

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Hey guys,

Wondering if there are any Aussies on the forum?

Cheers

Not here, typical registered American mutt here. :)

Welcome to the forum! :cheers:

I think there may be one. We were the debtor colony before the Australians.

riverbank

Nope. None at all. I dont Even like Aussies because my wife just loooooves the way they talk. She's crazy about it. Haha. Just kidding with ya sir. Welcome to the forum. Do you do any hunting in Australia? I used to communicate with some hog dogger's from there. I liked to hear about the totally different style that you guys have when it comes to running dogs. Interesting cross breeding going on. A friend of mine even shipped some curs over there to a fella for breeding purposes.

mishus

Hunt

Nope. None at all. I dont Even like Aussies because my wife just loooooves the way they talk. She's crazy about it. Haha. Just kidding with ya sir. Welcome to the forum. Do you do any hunting in Australia? I used to communicate with some hog dogger's from there. I liked to hear about the totally different style that you guys have when it comes to running dogs. Interesting cross breeding going on. A friend of mine even shipped some curs over there to a fella for breeding purposes.

I mainly hunt fallow and red deer. And some pig doggin on the side. Looking forward to bowling a few white tails this season in GA.

Cmp1

BANNED
Nice cattle dog !

Thanks buddy,,,, one of two,,,, we've got a red also,,,, look up rydert, he's got 2 beauty's,,,,
He goes by,,,, Healer Man,,,,mine are prettier though,,,, lol lol lol,,,, you can tell him I said so,,,, lol lol lol,,,,

Last edited:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Hey guys,

Wondering if there are any Aussies on the forum?

Cheers

Yes, we have a few blokes from Down Under. Some are here, some are still back home on the big island.