TRAILS-March Shoot Pics

AllAmerican

Hey all fellow TBG and trad shooters. I have been meaning to get to TRAILS for the past year. Finally it happened, got there with my family and had a great time. Folks, please get out there and support this club, they are part of our GA Trad network, great group of people on a real nice piece of property in Middle GA. Entrance to this club is at the intersection of Allentown-Montrose Rd and Foreman Ln, Montrose GA (East of Macon off of 16).:flag:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    247.5 KB · Views: 257

AllAmerican

TRAILS March meet on the third Sunday of every month.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    212.2 KB · Views: 251

AllAmerican

Thanks again TRAILS!

Jeff got me to come down after meeting him at the DQ State Shoot.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    181.4 KB · Views: 245

Barry Duggan

We a bunch of nice uns alright.:bounce:

Barebowyer

Sorry I missed it, I have been crazy busy with work and moving. Looks like y'all had a great time. I can't believe I can actually see the targets, even in your pics...LOL. Just referring to an elk I couldn't even see a while back.....I will try and make the next one. Good stuff, thanks for sharing...

Address:

2043 Montrose-Allentown Rd
Montrose, GA

Last edited:

Barry Duggan

Is there an actual address for this place?

Yeah, you go down the road a ways until you come to where bass music(?) can be heard coming out of a car trunk. If heading East, look to your left, just before you get to the road on the right. You will see a hay field...turn there, where the sign says Trails.