Holyfield arrested

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I'm glad I never ran the football. May of got hooked on it.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Yep. These are grown men we're talking about here, not children. If they want to throw away a full ride and and for a $20 bag of weed, we don't need them.

Yep. He isn't all that plus a basket of chips anyway.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Oh Reggie, I've heard of dreadlocks, but... :rofl:

georgia_home

A few thoughts here...

There are benefits to attending school in CO, of a few of the more pot friendly places.

Also, regardless of the state law, should the young lad decide to purchase a firearm, he should be careful how he answers questions n the 4473.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Who cares.. Just run the ball..

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Thug u....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This from a FL school fan?????!!!!!! How long do you think Richt gonna last there if and when he starts enforcing his values on your players??!!

tjl1388

This from a FL school fan?????!!!!!! How long do you think Richt gonna last there if and when he starts enforcing his values on your players??!!

He already has and is doing just fine, you concentrate on your new coach who does it Saban way.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I just don't have any patience for these guys. They know what they are risking but are willing to throw it all away. Send them packing.

Matthew6

Banned thug
I just don't have any patience for these guys. They know what they are risking but are willing to throw it all away. Send them packing.

thanks for having some standards Charlie. Unlike slayer thug. :bounce: