Truck seat covers

I think this would be the place to post but I recently just got a new truck and don't wanna ruin the leather and wondered if anybody had some reviews on seat covers. Would love something atlas water resistant and something full covers and protects the seats. Thanks

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Marathon seat covers. I really like mine.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Marathon seat covers. I really like mine.

x2 on the Marathons. I ordered some the day I bought my truck. Extremely durable, waterproof, and fits like a glove. Pricey, but I guarantee my upholstery looks factory new underneath.

I love leather seats. When I got my new truck, I decided on dark leather to prevent dirt and stains from showing. Its now almost 13 yrs later and every seat still looks great save for a couple of splits in the leather in the center of the drivers seat. It happened about 6 months or so ago and I'll get that bottom seat cushion replaced. No covers for me. Did I mention, I love leather seats?

Hope you find a good replcement(?) for the leather on yours.

lonewolf247

I like leather seats too! I've never had them before until my last truck. I go 11 months with no covers, and only use two large black beach towels, over them for the month of January, in the wet part of our deer season. Works good for me.

I've got a bottle of leather conditioner handy, and treat them often.

lonewolf247

To me, unless you are only talking about covering up the seats with covers, for a month, or maybe two, during hunting season, it defeats the purpose of buying nice leather seats? If you cover them up year round, your not able to enjoy the nice leather finish.

I guess if it preserves them, the next owner will appreciate it, but I bought leather seats to enjoy them.

To each his own though....

Hooty Hoot

Gone but not forgotten
I prefer fabric seats. I have leather on my F-250 but I had no choice. I did price a set of covers for nearly $400 for just the front seats. I thought that was a little over the top.
Does anyone have these Marathon covers on an F-250?

oops1

Buzzard Expert
I bought my truck used and it had carhartt seat covers on the front three seats and the console .. Liked them so much..I bought a set for the rear seats.. They're pricey but I love them. Machine washable and they kind of form to the seats after a while and spills don't go through them.

red neck richie

I think this would be the place to post but I recently just got a new truck and don't wanna ruin the leather and wondered if anybody had some reviews on seat covers. Would love something atlas water resistant and something full covers and protects the seats. Thanks

Go with neoprene seat covers. Mine are made by hatchie bottom outdoor products. Neoprene is what they make wet suits out of. Water resistant and thick to keep mud and blood or whatever off your seats. Had them for 8 years and they are just starting to fade and wear out.

Eudora

Reminds me of the joke "why do men like women in leather dresses? Reminds them of the smell of a new truck". Badum-bumm .... I'm here all week

T-N-T

I just ordered some from coverking
ballistic cloth in kryptek Camo
They have a molle system on the back that holds pouches and such for junk storage.

They are expected in about a month...
images.jpg