Shark!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I imagine we are going to start seeing many more of those put to use in the near future, especially after the N.C. attacks on those teens.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
You mean to tell me, there are aharks in the ocean?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
A fishing pole with a big bloody chunk of fish on it will usually tell you the same thing pretty quick.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
A fishing pole with a big bloody chunk of fish on it will usually tell you the same thing pretty quick.

And you don't even have to go in the water and get bit to prove it.:bounce:

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Just go walk out on Dan Russell Pier in PCB. At any given time you will see sharks and many times in ankle to waist deep water.

NOYDB

BANNED
How inconvenient, sharks in where people want to wade. Don't the sharks know people want to have an awesome vacation experience? Gives meaning to the AR clown who said animals would be better off if there were no humans. Maybe less annoyed, by massive stupidity.

Backlasher82

St. George Island...East Pass. No wading for me!:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Saw about a 13' tiger shark turning the water red around SGI, looked like a scene from Jaws. It cruised through the cut, around the jetty, and in the holes between the beach and sandbars on the Gulf side the whole week I was there. I didn't do any wading either.:D

zedex

Gator Bait
Now that the sharks can be seen there, its a problem. Only fools will fall for this.. don't they know the sharks have been there all along?? Do they think the sharks know the camera is there and are trying to get their 15 minutes of fame?

Sharks in the water.... nothing new here. Go swimming. Life has not changed

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
Watch out billy!

T-N-T

Most shark attacks happen in knee to wast deep water.
I like to swim in neck deep water to avoid such.