nail fungus

poohbear

Ok guys here is my experience, I had delt with nail fungus for several years, trying all home remedies and over counter melds. And nothing worked, asked DR. What to use and since I'm on cholesterol Medes and have to watch my liver enzymes he said the the Medes for that would mess the liver up more so it was best to live with it, so not to give up I have a daughter in law that is in to essential oils and she said they recommend Lemon Grass oil so what the hay I will give it a try, you just put drops and let it go around edge of nail and by the time the nail grows out the length of nail it was gone I have clear looking nail now. Could not believe it I'm not usually a believer in snake oils but have to say this worked for me. Don't get this on sensitive areas it will burn must be acidic. I keep a little on from time to time just to keep it from coming back. Try it might help you.

EuroTech

I have a customer who is a foot doc and he old me that old people should use a product called UTTER BUTTER that is used on cow's utter's. I know it sounds crazy but he said a lot of elderly people loose toes from this fungus building up and cutting off the blood flow to the end of the toe! I hope this helps!

gnarlyone

Toe nails

Apple Cider vinegar.......soak for around 30-45 min n a deep container that covers all your toes for 3-4 days in a row then about twice a week...wonderful results for me.