TGIF Lure Give Away

chriswkbrd

6lb 5oz

Eugene Stinson

8lb 3oz

Scout'nStripers

Winner Winner!!!

Just got back from fishing and I see we have a winner. That didn't take long. I'm gonna have to make this tougher next week.

Congrats to shanesv1k!!! Let me know which color you want and an address to send it to. Here's the video of this weeks weigh-in:

shanesv1k

Nice fish and thanks Jim! Totaled them up in my head, but I started to second guess when everyone else was saying 6 and 7 lbs. Glad I stuck with my guns.

Thanks for all your educational videos, tips, reports, and detailed explanations. You have taught me a lot about Lanier!

Worley

Fish

7.8 lbs

Scout'nStripers

Nice fish and thanks Jim! Totaled them up in my head, but I started to second guess when everyone else was saying 6 and 7 lbs. Glad I stuck with my guns.

Thanks for all your educational videos, tips, reports, and detailed explanations. You have taught me a lot about Lanier!
You did good Shane. The video could have been a little deceiving but you had it right. Glad to hear I was able to help with you learning Lanier. Enjoy the Magic Swimmer!

I gotta say that that magic swimmer can draw a crowd. I pulled up to one main lake hump yesterday afternoon and dragged the whole school back to the boat with that thing. I've never seen so many bass in one place at one time following that swimmer. I was amazed at how many bass were on that hump. I know there was at least 3 dozen of various sizes swarming around the swimmer. On every retrieve, like clockwork it had followers yesterday. Some would take a swipe at it but they just wouldn't commit. I think the water was just a bit to clear to fool them with the light colors and blue skies yesterday afternoon.

Eugene Stinson

missed it by an ounce