Gon Forum Bass Fantasy Fishing

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Me too (top 2 %), I was doing even better till day 3 weigh in when four of my team dropped like a rock. I had 5 fish'n Sat. (1st time ever) with 3 in top 5, ended up with just Hackney left, and even he dropped a few spots on Sun. Oh well, that's why it's called fish'm not catch'n. Bout time for me to totally mess up and fall back where I belong. I usually drop in the Classic, don't know why, things just happen like having 2 boats breakdown and 2 out of bounds and one not culling right! ALL in one day! Or like having the one guy (like Brent Ehrler this year) that has cost me, albeit himself too, points every time I pick him, come out of the blue and win the Classic where I didn't pick him. Had that 2 years ago.

Last edited:

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Sure would be nice to finish on top and win that boat!

But it's tough.

Yeah win that boat, then you gotta come up with about a third of what it cost for taxes, tags, and so forth before you can even sell it.facepalm: I'm in this for the fun:fine:and the $2500 gift cards of course.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Me!

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Just kidding. It's anybody's guess. Every one there is good and most have some momentum going. This is make or break for me in the fantasy fishing and where I usually screw up. I'm too high up to take any chances, but low enough to really need a dark horse pick to come through. I'm going for a miracle and a rookie in Wiggins. If he can dodge the pressure he can do it.

Last edited:

DeepweR

I made some good ground in the last tournament, I'm swinging for the fence

DeepweR

Sorry guys I rarely get on here anymore, but I do watch the fantasy, some of y'all are good on your picks, been playing catch up, and made some good moves in the last 2 tournaments

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Two bad weeks and I'm back to my normal range, mid 5000th place, Down from top 20. But on the better side I'm in the money on FLW....for now.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Join the tackle warehouse league, the top 100 are usually members of it.

DeepweR

Made it up to 3rd for our group, this next T is gonna be tuff, good fish will be caught deep and shallow, get those picks in