Gettin it RIGHT! Drivelah #229

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Boss #2 JUST realized I'z goin on vacation. Now his hair is on fire. Bout time for me to leave too. :bounce::bounce::D

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
If he would sleep on da job thangs might get done. :rolleyes:facepalm::crazy:

Caught him again Tuesday. :banginghe

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
My time is UP! I'm outta here. Ya'll enjoy.:cheers::cheers:
::gone:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:yeah: Wishin I was headed to Quack's house!:biggrin2:

Later ya'll Have a Safe Memorial Day Weekend!!:cheers:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Rutt, sorry to hear.

quack, living the royal life

Chief, woooooo whooooo get to feel better

moon, how'd the boat do?

LOVEMYLABXS

Had my 1st surgery for the cataract on my right eye yesterday and all the folks from the admint folks to all the nurses and the Doc were the nicest folks you could hope for. Went in this morning for the followup and my right eye went from 20/400 to 20/20 with no problems go back on the 8th for the left eye and hope it goes as well. AT 66 yro I can see better now then when I was a very young kid:banana: LIFE IS GOOD

THANKS WOODY'S FRIENDS for all your thoughts and prayers.:love:

Mike

Moonpie1

Gone but not forgotten
Gobble I've got a throttle linkage problem somewhere. Cranked and shifted into fwd and reverse great. Won't open up but to about half throttle. Not being a boat mechanic I have something not just right in the linkage. We adjusted and tweaked but not getting the results I need. Called a friend and he told me a guy that could help me tomorrow. Going to take it by and let him check it out in the morning.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Had my 1st surgery for the cataract on my right eye yesterday and all the folks from the admint folks to all the nurses and the Doc were the nicest folks you could hope for. Went in this morning for the followup and my right eye went from 20/400 to 20/20 with no problems go back on the 8th for the left eye and hope it goes as well. AT 66 yro I can see better now then when I was a very young kid:banana: LIFE IS GOOD

THANKS WOODY'S FRIENDS for all your thoughts and prayers.:love:

Mike

Good deal Uncle Stoner !! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.