Miss Wildgame on Outdoor Channel

Capt Quirk

How have I missed this??? Some babydolls out there hunting, and fishing in bikinis. Anybody else seen this?

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Trend has been developing for at least a couple of years. Now they are just trying to outdo each other.
I haven't seen Miss Wild game. Is it something new?
It doesn't make much sense to me.
Practical clothing out hunts and out fishes nearly nakedness.:flag:

NOYDB

BANNED
Trend has been developing for at least a couple of years. Now they are just trying to outdo each other.
I haven't seen Miss Wild game. Is it something new?
It doesn't make much sense to me.
Practical clothing out hunts and out fishes nearly nakedness.:flag:

Depends on what is to be caught.

oops1

Buzzard Expert
You should google yamaha four stroke outboard oil change if you wanna get werked up.. She pumps foot oil too.

1eyefishing

Zackly.
Attracts the attention of advertisers too.
Sex(y) sells!

Quirk, I'm not arguing any points against you.
I'm with ya. I also enjoy the scenery.
I like sight-fishing...

1eyefishing

Yamaha too?
Since I have a f90 I am definitely going to have to check that out...

1eyefishing

' That's a lot of oil!', (giggle).

Capt Quirk

Zackly.
Attracts the attention of advertisers too.
Sex(y) sells!

Quirk, I'm not arguing any points against you.
I'm with ya. I also enjoy the scenery.
I like sight-fishing...

I've only seen the one episode,but it is set on the dvr to record. I think it warrants further investigation. My only issue is when they are hunting bucks. Up in a tree with a crossbow, taking questionable shots at almost full dark. Shots I wouldn't take. But, that's me.

The one gal wanted a new camera man, because hers didn't show up at 4:30 am. Hey, I have a camera and experience, where do I apply?

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Pics or it didnt happen :biggrin2:

Big7

The Oracle
Youtube.. You won't be disappointed

That was pretty good.

Links back to "Girls catch big redfish" :love:

This gettin' old stuff sucks! facepalm:

Jessica Jae is the hottie's name. She has a youtube channel.. :D;)

Big7

The Oracle
She deserves one. She's a slop jockey

What is a "slop jockey"??

Oh yeah.. She has an Instagram, Twitter and Facebook too.. :love:

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
You should google yamaha four stroke outboard oil change if you wanna get werked up.. She pumps foot oil too.

Well, even though I don't have a Yamaha outboard, I feel pretty confident changing the oil now

95g atl

why didn't you include pics......?????? LOL

in case y'all haven't noticed, when you watch YOUTUBE and it says anything about beautiful girl, woman, hottie, etc., no matter how crappy the video is, the amount of VIEWS is unbelievable.

There's a youtube channel with some hillbilly out of LA that has his wife (Heather) fishing, jugging, shooting, etc. Now mind you, she is starting to get older (still good looking tho), but the amount of views is incredible. You rarely see him in any videos, even though he provides the commentary, knowledge, and know how.

I should have thought about an outdoor channel 15 years ago with gorgeous selling hunting supplies. I'd have as much cash as Trump. ;)

Capt Quirk

Well, on tonight's show, the girls bagged some bucks, and scored a nice looking rack... Bet you're beginning to wonder what you missed :)