Better than duck hunting

bcspinks89

I'm sorry it's not duck related but as a couple of you know I'm and emt for Effingham county and I had the pleasure of delivering my first baby this morning. I'm on a high way better than shooting any duck I can think of. It was truely an adrenaline rush like I've never had. When the. Any took its first breath and started crying for the first time it about had tears in my eyes to see the miracle of life.

jeremyledford

Very cool, and I'm sure a little stressful. There's a lot more to each of us than a little duck hunting. It's good to see the other side. I'm a medical student and can see what a joy that could have been. Haven't delivered one myself yet, though.

You're making a huge differences in people's lives and are part of a memory that won't be forgotten. Keep it up!

Last edited:

bcspinks89

Thanks man. It was awesome to see the moms automatic love for the child and to experience the craziness from it. Was a very messy scene but it was worth it.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Emotional.
As it should be.
Congrats on your performance and your perspective.
Thanks for sharing; keep up the good work...

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Awesome

Bradon are they going to name it after you?

Uptonongood

I'm sorry it's not duck related but as a couple of you know I'm and emt for Effingham county and I had the pleasure of delivering my first baby this morning. I'm on a high way better than shooting any duck I can think of. It was truely an adrenaline rush like I've never had. When the. Any took its first breath and started crying for the first time it about had tears in my eyes to see the miracle of life.

Well done!

Just like they taught you and it happens everyday. There will be more. Congrats

Mr Warren

Banned
Glad that you had a great experience - makes all that tough training worthwhile.

BigSwole

You broke rule number 1.

No one dies or multiplies in the back of the ambalamb.

Lol serious note, congrats. Bet that was fun

27metalman

Not sure if Academy or Bass Pro sells anything that will make the next experience better... but got shopping and try it anyway. :crazy: You're right, proof that "life" is something to cherish. I applaud you for what you do for a living and what you did for this family.

They named the baby after him. a girl name Brandon:pop::bounce: