there goes Disney.

ricksconnected

maybe so but there were not headed in this direction.
why does this "lifestyle" have to be forced down our
throats every freakin where we look these days?

B. White

Not sure what the point is. They departed paths from me in the 90s. They haven't received any revenue from me since then. Don't really care how they have diversified their beliefs. Still doesn't line up with mine, so I don't care.

ricksconnected

well I think its more about what they are teaching the CHILDREN these days than anything else.
why should a child be able to see this stuff and have to make up his/her mind on such a strong topic.

Artfuldodger

well I think its more about what they are teaching the CHILDREN these days than anything else.
why should a child be able to see this stuff and have to make up his/her mind on such a strong topic.

Maybe tell them the whole movie is fake and full of magic. Unless the "beast" in the movie is Satan. Then you'd really have a reason to not let your children watch it. He looks like Satan to me.

Artfuldodger

Exodus 22:19
"Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death."

Leviticus 18:23
"Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion."

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
Exodus 22:19
"Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death."

Leviticus 18:23
"Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion."

Actually that only pertains to people who are naturally heterosexual who lie with beast. It doesn't apply to people who were born beastiosexual. That's not sin, right?
Same with murder too. If you are literally a 'natural born killer' then the commandment not to murder doesn't apply to you. Only if you were born with a sense of value for the sanctity of life and you violate that value by murdering are you a sinner. Right?

centerpin fan

This thread has taken a disturbing "beastiophobic" turn. Can't we go back to talking about 70AD?

Artfuldodger

Actually that only pertains to people who are naturally heterosexual who lie with beast. It doesn't apply to people who were born beastiosexual. That's not sin, right?
Same with murder too. If you are literally a 'natural born killer' then the commandment not to murder doesn't apply to you. Only if you were born with a sense of value for the sanctity of life and you violate that value by murdering are you a sinner. Right?

You got me on that one. I stand defeated.