Steinhatchee Ga Boy boating problems.

AMobley

It makes me smile. I see on here all the time, Florida people doing this and that up and Georgia.

Here is my rant. Quit scaring all my dang redfish off. I don't come up to Randolph County and run over yalls stuff, quit coming down here and ruining our coast. ???

Make red fishing great again.

I guess there ain't no teaching y'all nothing since most of y'all seem to know everything.

I'm just going to leave this here.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    83.4 KB · Views: 1,865

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Ha!
At least everybody's okay and we got a local Florida boy coming; swears he can pull us off the rocks.:)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170301-132054.jpg
    Screenshot_20170301-132054.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 1,246

AMobley

Ha!
At least everybody's okay and we got a local Florida boy coming; swears he can pull us off the rocks.:)

The Haters will say it's photoshopped! ???

I'm just amazed at the shallow draft in that fine Annie Oakley made dinner table. What's that 3 inches?

I couldn't tell you the last time I fished the gulf in a water cooled engine. You would be surprised in the amount of people that see a mud boat in a creek and try making their way into uncharted territory( for them). It's entertaining!

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
I couldn't tell you the last time I fished the gulf in a water cooled engine. You would be surprised in the amount of people that see a mud boat in a creek and try making their way into uncharted territory( for them). It's entertaining!

Being unconventional gets you into unconventional spots. Both hunting and fishing. You can't follow a mud boat around unless you got a mud boat.

Good way to find those deep winter trout holes... and leave the others behind.

Jim Baker

Staff member
It happens regardless of what state you are from. Seen three different Florida boys in the last year that sunk their trucks at boat ramps unloading their boat.

Seen more that one fellow thrown out of a boat with a "mud motor". That's why they have that hand rail.

That said, anyone here old enough to remember the early TV ad showing a fellow planing out a kitchen table with a Johnson 9.5 seahorse.

AMobley

It happens regardless of what state you are from. Seen three different Florida boys in the last year that sunk their trucks at boat ramps unloading their boat.

Seen more that one fellow thrown out of a boat with a "mud motor". That's why they have that hand rail.

That said, anyone here old enough to remember the early TV ad showing a fellow planing out a kitchen table with a Johnson 9.5 seahorse.

I'd bet they are from south Florida... I always wear my kill switch and it has saved me a time or two along with my grab bar.

swamp hunter

Hey , Hey...Wait a Minute..I'm from South Fla. and I bet you can't run the 10 K Islands with me Bro..

Attachments

• DSC00071.JPG
    DSC00071.JPG
    163.7 KB · Views: 1,142
  • DSC00090.JPG
    DSC00090.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 1,136

MudDucker

Staff member
I won't tell you how many Florida boys I've pulled off bars in my over 50 years of fishing down there. Stupidity knows no statehood.

Anvil Head

Never too old to learn something stupid............

KLBTJTALLY1

Funny post and well said. I've seen some GA folks do some crazy stuff down here as well. I'm with MudDucker for sure. There's stupid everywhere.

KKrueger

I bought the boat in the picture on Friday. Yesterday it was decided that once repairs are complete we will name the boat "On The Rocks"

Do you have any other photos you can share? Or a Honda lower unit?