The Annunaki were the creators of humankind

piratebob64

Banned
Really!!!

Have you ever heard of any other race that gets sickle cell animina (SP)

Dont get me wrong I am a racist, the best kind I HATE EVERYONE FULLY AND EQUALLY!
Now thats kinda silly. There is no difference between a "black" or a "white" person except the pigments in the skin. I think a more reasonable hypothosis would be that the Annunaki altered creatures like homohabolis or homoerectous to create the homosapiens were are today. That would explain why we have yet to find the so called "missing link" between us and them.

swampstalker24

Have you ever heard of any other race that gets sickle cell animina (SP)

Dont get me wrong I am a racist, the best kind I HATE EVERYONE FULLY AND EQUALLY!

Sickle cell anaemia is a genetic mutation that is common in people whos ancestors came from tropical regions of sub saharan africa, india, and the middle east. It is thought to be an adaptation to help the body fight off malaria. Are you trying to say that only black people can have this disorder? If so, what does that have to do with their intellect as you infered in your previous post?

piratebob64

Banned
Thank you for enlightening me on this subject, but malaria is present in most tropical and sub-tropical areas, I saw no coloration of SE Asia on the map, central America both of these areas are notorious for malaria. As a matter of fact while digging the Panama canal malaria was one of the top killers if my memory is working. In Vietnam during the war malaria was a major issue! We have an area of the world known as the birth place of mankind that is the hot bed of malaria and the people have a genetic mutation thought to have adapted for it?

Artfuldodger

I have heard it said that the Black man was the original inhabitants and when the ananki landed they chose to "engineer" a more managble species with intelligence close to theirs, in the lab area know as eden. Eden was destroyed when their children/ engineer products revolted against them! I am enthralled and love this and this what drives me away from religion and its zelots. There is way to much PROFF to back up every claim unless your a christian thenits the devil ne dun all that stuff to mislead us from the rightus path Jesus! Just like the Dinos. they did not die out 1. what ever billion years ago, they were hunted to extection by humans.

I don't see anything racist in this story if you are just pointing out the only people on earth were black. Unless the engineering made them smarter and thus somehow they turned white. If that is the case it's even more ignorant than racist.

piratebob64

Banned
glad you see the way it was meant to be taken! Why teach when you can engineer a new species that has no ties to the area or planet!

1gr8bldr

Hey Art, I saw this on the History Channel this week. Interesting, and not far from what the bible states

1gr8bldr

I am not sure what evidence anyone has that they breed us as slaves to mine gold. To far out there. I suspect they were angels, watchers as Enoch put it, who crossed the line by mating with women which produced a hybrid, half man, half devine. Which God could not allow so he sent the flood to destroy this corrupted race and start over. It all sounds far out, but it is in our bibles

Artfuldodger

I can't see where anything intelligent would need gold anyway. I would agree to the more Biblical story of the mating with human women.