walkinboss01

Good gracious

baddave

wow! very nice .. now .. where exactly is this?? na - just kiddin

Blackston

W. O. W.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Still waiting on something like that to show up down in my neck of the woods.

Avery Cason

Hey Josh he was 5 1/2 yrs in thsee pic 2016 at 6 1/2 he had gone down some but still impressive I got pics of him starting 2013 I just never posted any Oct 2016 was last I got pics I figured if someone got him legally I would of heard about it around here had 3 day time pics of him out of 4 yrs

Josh B

I was curious if he was topped out or still growing. I've never had anything like that on camera. Too bad you didn't get him.

kbuck1

Ive heard of a 190 plus buck from Henry county. No one has killed it to my knowledge but has a shed. Shed was over 90 inches

HunterJoe24

Ive heard of a 190 plus buck from Henry county. No one has killed it to my knowledge but has a shed. Shed was over 90 inches

There's a guy down the road from me that killed a 169 ages ago on a property we hunt. He never got it officialized so it's not in the record books, but it would be the official biggest deer of the county.

Dixiesimpleman32

GONetwork Member
big o good 1 for sure. Good luck

Stumper

I live in Locust Grove and have seen some bigguns early in the morning during deer season on my way to work. I usually see them near the creeks or crossing between pastures. Like Avery said if someone kills that big buck it will be known.

Jim Boyd

Monster is exactly the right word