Glock 45acp 30 round magazine

Picked it up yesterday. First 30 rounder I've seen not for a 9mm. Pretty ridiculous so i just thought I'd share.

Thats a 34 on the left.

Attachments

• DSC_0034.jpg
    DSC_0034.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 92,064

Ga Sportsman

Those 30 round mags are an excellent way to waste money on ammo. Never seen one for a .45 either.....sweet.....waste more money.

Boom

Who makes that mag.? Let us know how it performs at the range.

Those 30 round mags are an excellent way to waste money on ammo. Never seen one for a .45 either.....sweet.....waste more money.
fixed that for you

Glocks are excellent pistols and I'm not poor so shooting doesn't hurt me. I also reload so its not that bad. Maybe you should reload so you can become a good shot. Aim is pretty important if the situation ever arises where you need to put them where they count.

I shoot atleast 1,000 rounds every weekend.
Guns and shooting are kinda my hobby.

RATHER SPEND MONEY ON SHOOTING THAN GOLF!

What about full auto? What about Cans?? Class 3??

That a waste of money too??????

I've never considered any trigger time as a waste of money.
:D

Me neither. THEY ARE JUST IGNORANT:whip:

obsession

Banned
Glocks are excellent pistols and I'm not poor so shooting doesn't hurt me. I also reload so its not that bad. Maybe you should reload so you can become a good shot. Aim is pretty important if the situation ever arises where you need to put them where they count.

im not poor either, and my kimber grand raptor wasnt cheap. i reload as well, and can consistantly shoot a 4" group at 50' free handed with no bench, at a decently moderate rate of fire.

if thats not decent freehand shooting with a handgun then i would love to see you shoot.

atljetmech

Picked it up yesterday. First 30 rounder I've seen not for a 9mm. Pretty ridiculous so i just thought I'd share.

Thats a 34 on the left.

Hey hooch,
What brand are those?
I got one from Sportsmans Guide last year and it was total crap. Would jam up every other shot and I broke my Glock mag loader trying to stuff the last couple in.....I returned it for a full refund!
I wish you luck with that one. Anyone know if Glock makes a 30rnder for the 45ACP???

Swede

I am poor and those are crap

N

NGxplr22

Hey hooch,
.. Anyone know if Glock makes a 30rnder for the 45ACP???

No. Glock only makes the high capacity mags for their 9mms. And those only because of the G18.

Other makers offer hi-cap mags for the .40 and .45.
The 9mm and .40 ones are nice for use with the Keltec rifles that accept Glock mags.

Ga Sportsman

I shoot atleast 1,000 rounds every weekend.
Guns and shooting are kinda my hobby.

RATHER SPEND MONEY ON SHOOTING THAN GOLF!

What about full auto? What about Cans?? Class 3??

That a waste of money too??????

Me neither. THEY ARE JUST IGNORANT:whip:

Easy big money.......I was just stating that you can load up 30 rounds.....Rattle them off real quick and then realize you just wasted money. Whether you have money or not, it's wasted rapid firing into a dirt mound because you are more than likely not "practicing." Once the valium kicks in, just know that I was only picking fun.

BTW, yes, full auto is a waste of money. What does it do except make you giggle? Are you practicing when you fire off an entire mag full of .223 or .308 or whatever.....probably not.

I never said the Glock was a waste of money. I am a Glock fan and honestly, they hold their resale value as well as any out there.

Now go fire off 30 rounds of .45 ammo real quick and blow off some steam.

And, to each his own. I am a big fan of golf.

im not poor either, and my kimber grand raptor wasnt cheap. i reload as well, and can consistantly shoot a 4" group at 50' free handed with no bench, at a decently moderate rate of fire.

if thats not decent freehand shooting with a handgun then i would love to see you shoot.

None of my 5 kimbers were cheap, I love kimber, especially my 10mm. It's the most accurate 1911 I own and I have more 1911s than anything but there are 3 glocks you must have 34, 21 and 20.:huh:

I carry an ultra raptor or my ultra cdp everyday and would trust my life to nothing else.

But hey, I like Sig, Colt, Kimber, HK, Glock, SW, Stag, Springfield, Kahr, Wilson, Barrett, Les Baer, ect...
Heck, guess I just like guns..

But yea thats mighty fine shooting. I wouldn't retire just yet though.

Easy big money.......I was just stating that you can load up 30 rounds.....Rattle them off real quick and then realize you just wasted money. Whether you have money or not, it's wasted rapid firing into a dirt mound because you are more than likely not "practicing." Once the valium kicks in, just know that I was only picking fun.

BTW, yes, full auto is a waste of money. What does it do except make you giggle? Are you practicing when you fire off an entire mag full of .223 or .308 or whatever.....probably not.

I never said the Glock was a waste of money. I am a Glock fan and honestly, they hold their resale value as well as any out there.

Now go fire off 30 rounds of .45 ammo real quick and blow off some steam.

And, to each his own. I am a big fan of golf.

Who said big money? Lets call it fun money since I just love to shoot.

I think a waste of money is a golf club that costs you double wat I shoot in a weekend.

Try loading a glock 45 mag 50 times in a row.. bet your thumb starts to hurt. They are very convenient for just target practice which is what they will be used for until the s*#t hits the fan.

Full auto can be fun BUT I think It's a pretty good tool to have too. And no 308 auto, my M1A is a cool cat. Just 9mm(HKmp5) and 223(colt sp1)

Last edited:

njanear

No. Glock only makes the high capacity mags for their 9mms. And those only because of the G18.

That WAS the case for years, but now they have apparently released a factory 22rd .40 mag to the market. I am waiting to get a report on them before I decide if I really need one (for my G27 :biggrin3:).