bear vs diamond dead eye

silentsteps

Well the anarchy is a smooth drawing, smooth shooting bow with a long ata, that produces ok speeds, the dead eye is a pure speed bow and you can tell it, just by looking at it. It has a harsh but consistent draw cycle, that I liked at first but after a while it got old, it holds good but that draw is a big con for me. Shoot both and then decide

Grey Man

All I can say is that I have a Diamond Justice, and it's a very good bow, and for the price I couldn't have been happier.

jdrawdy

For the price of the two bows you mentioned, it may benefit you to look at the bowtech assassin. That is what I ended up with and I couldn't be happier with only spending 629 for the package. Ibo is 333 and the draw is smooth and the let off is great. The dead eye is a good bow, but personally I did not care for the bear bows that I shot.. they were too long ata for what I like and a little on the heavy side.

sothunfried

i got the diamond dead eye the 50-60# range.
i like the way it feels in my hand,and imho it shoots great.
i upgraded to a vapor trail string and shoot easton st excell , 27 in.
8.6 gr per in. 100 gr muzzy and its 240 fps.
i got it this yr,,can't wait to get some blood on it.
i don't think you'll go wrong but everyone has an opinion.

Arrowhead95

Been shooting the Anarchy for almost a year. Great shooting bow. It's a longer ATA but also has a longer brace height. Smooth draw and very light bow. Two string dampners = zero hand shock. Great bow for the money. Good Luck.

bonecollector56

Anarchy. Better overall feel imo

BeanTrain

My last bow was the diamond iceman. it was a smooth sweet shooter. Last year i went to the bow shop with the intention of buying the dead eye. After shooting everything there(hoyt, mathews, diamond, bowtech) i came home with the bear carnage. Just buy what feels right, no matter what the brand is.