spaldingtractors.com - yanmar tractor w/ trailer deal?

egomaniac247

Has anyone had any experience with this deal?

http://www.spaldingtractors.com/

I've seen it advertised on billboards and then around various forums. I'm pretty sure the tractors are reconditioned based on some things I've read around the net but I've also read nothing but good reviews on the owner and the labor/servicing they can provide.

We just purchased a 7 acre property and will need a small utility tractor....and this deal seems almost too good to be true.

Anyone with experience?

THERAKE

He is in sunnyside.My father in law has a yanmar and loves it.The guy that owns that store is said to be nice.I havent had any dealings with him but I go by there twice a day.He has alot in stock.

CAL

I have three small tractors.If you are going to buy one,make sure it is a 4x4.You will not be sorry.It will do so much more.That is a 20 hp.on the trailer with the mower attached.Just need to be 4x4 is all.

Senoj

I have also heard good reviews on yanmar for light duty tractors. I would go by and talk with them.

Wild Turkey

if you are any larger than a japanese man dont bother. They are really cramped in the seat/steering area. Had one for a short time and sold to get a kubota. Used tractors are real cheap right now so why bother risking a recond japanese tractor which parts are rare.

egomaniac247

Thanks for the input guys.

Obviously I'd rather have a Kubota but they're a little out of my price range considering I'd have to get a trailer too.