My latest restoration.

Artfuldodger

Finished the drawer pulls and drawer knobs, I have to find a pull, one was missing. I'm sure that will be easy.
Thanks again, for looking.

Is one of the pulls in the "before" picture of a different design. It does look a slight different but most people wouldn't notice.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
That would be a "my bad" I misplaced it, if you could see my shop you would understand. Time for a little spring cleaning.:(

fireman32

Found the pull at my pa in laws house, by the grinder, here it is all finished up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 1,205

gritsknives

Great job, its a beautiful piece for sure.

wvdawg

Staff member
Nice work! Love a good piece made of oak!

egomaniac247

I thought it looked really cool in the original picture with the cracked paint......but wow holy cow what a restoration job. Simply amazing work. Hard to believe that's the same furniture.

SapeloJoeBro

Awesome job. You saved it and brought it back to life. Well done. Beautiful.

fishbum2000

That came out EXCELLENT. Great piece and awesome job!:cheers::cheers::clap::clap::clap:

fireman32

Thanks again for the kind comments, it's always nice when a little effort turns out better than expected, and others appreciate it, too.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
That is most impressive. You did an outstanding job on it.

ncrobb

Very, very nice work. Sometimes you have to imagine the end result but it certainly looks like your efforts paid off. Its nice to see an old piece back in action.

Bkeepr

that has turned in to a treasure!

Gaswamp

still enjoy going back and seeing the finished project...What did yall end up using it for?

SapeloJoeBro

Beautiful job. Thanks for saving a great piece. You da man! Had to come back and look again.