• 4-6

Votes: 43 22.2%
  • 7-9

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • 10 plus

Votes: 30 15.5%

• Total voters

specialk

5 in the past year.....all fulton co......probably that many more dead in the road.....

Bucky T

GONetwork Member
Saw one in January while deer hunting.

That's it.

I've gotten thousands of trail cam pics this summer and only 1 yote on one piece of property and 2 yotes on another.

joey1919

Killed more than 10 in the past year. Does that count? I did see all of them

GTHunter007

I voted before I read your post. I have seen more than 10...but only 3 in the last 12 months.
All in Morgan County while deer hunting.

T.P.

Banned
In person? Or on camera?

I've seen a bunch on camera but was only blessed to have seen maybe 6 in person. Though I hear them nightly here in Franklin Co.

Lilly001

seen 4 in Laurens. killed 2. still plenty of sign.

DCHunter

I voted before I read the post. So I voted 4-6. But in the last 12 months I've only seen 1 that I shot with my bow.

GTHunter007

Trail camera sightings can be very misleading. Coyotes run trails through and around their territory almost stepping footstep for footstep from days before. Multiple sightings on a trail camera, stationary spot, could likely be the same yote or hunting pair over and over.

H

Hammer Spank

I saw five so far this year. Two were called in on a snow day. I shot one with mange yesterday, and Ive driven up on two others. All on my club in cherokee cty. Plenty of deer still. Tons of turkeys.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
In the past 12 months I've seen a couple hit on the road. Haven't been to my club since jan. We usually only kill one or two off our 3000 acre club a year in Johnson Cty and we shoot everyone we can. We don't have a yote prob. like a lot of peeps report on here. Plenty of deer to. Maybe there in balance with each other. Definitely keeping an eye on the situation.

riskyb

1 in gwinnette of 316 sittin on hill watchin traffic 3 showed up at farm were horses are consequently 1 of those died from lead poisoning

humdandy

Banned
Trail camera sightings can be very misleading. Coyotes run trails through and around their territory almost stepping footstep for footstep from days before. Multiple sightings on a trail camera, stationary spot, could likely be the same yote or hunting pair over and over.

I have tons of fawns pictures, you would think that these Wiley critters would be stalking bait plots and feeding stations. I heard a coyote in Australia killed a baby.

Echo

Gone But Not Forgotten
Over ten on Fort Stewart during the last deer and turkey seasons. Shot and killed two.

They're extremely numerous and healthy out there probably due in large part to all of the young pigs that they can feed on year-round, including the times when deer and turkey get more difficult for them to catch.